Food diary of a chunky girl

Another good day today, the only thing is i don't thjnk I had enough speed foods so on second thoughts maybe it wasn't such a great day!

Breakfast - toast & pâté
Snack - melon (s)
Lunch - salmon salad (s s) with coronation dressing (1 syn)
Snack - grapes, clementine (s), 2 x roses chocolates (6 syns)
Dinner - salmon & prawn (s) stirfry (2 syns) (s s)
Plum (s)

HEXA - milk
HEXB - toast
Syns - 9
Speed - 8 - maybe not so bad after all!

Ive got a long working day today - 12 hours so I may struggle.......
I have managed to get a few speed foods in so far today on the plus side.

Also I'm going to Italy for a long weekend & am considering buying something nice to wear, maybe a mac. I might wait until closer to the time to make sure I get the right size ( hopefully this is not wishful thinking!)

Breakfast - toast, pâté, tomatoes (s), plum (s)
Snack - 2 apples (s s)
Lunch - chicken (s) & salad (s) nori roll, salmon, prawn (s) & oriental veg (s) nori roll (1 syn for chilli dressing), banoffee activia (1 syn), flake (4 syns)
Dinner - chicken (s) & salad (s s) nori wrap with chilli dressing (1 syn), 2 plums (s s)
Red wine (4 syns)

HEXA - milk
HEXB - toast
Syns - 11
Speed - 13

Last edited:
Hope it doesn't drag in too much, I used to do 11 hour shifts and thought that was long!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

icklerockchick said:
Hope it doesn't drag in too much, I used to do 11 hour shifts and thought that was long!

It did drag on a bit but now I'm home watching the biggest loser so I've perked up a bit!

I hope you've had a good evening
X

Always nice to come home and chill with some tv :) I was supposed to be having a big clearout of clothes but somehow ended up sitting watching movies instead oops! Highlight of my evening was a really good biscuit, exciting times! ;-) x

icklerockchick said:
Highlight of my evening was a really good biscuit, exciting times! ;-) x

Oh what glamourous lifes we lead! You can't beat a good biscuit though ?

Yup hard to beat a good biscuit and a cup of tea, easily pleased :) x

Weds food:

Breakfast - toast , pâté & tomatoes (s)
Snack - apple (s s)
Lunch - chicken & salad (s) nori wrap with chilli dressing (0.5 syns)
Banoffee yoghurt (1 syn), flake (4 syns), sugar snaps (s)
Dinner - pork, spiced cabbage (s) & broccoli (s), ice cream (4.5 syns)

HEXA - milk
HEXB - toast
Syns - 10
Speed - 6

Not a bad day all in all food wise. I managed 5 green teas which was good.

WI tomorrow, I'm hoping for 2lbs. Fingers crossed!

Xx

Emmou said:
A 2 lb loss, whoop whoop!!!!!

Congrats!

Congrats!

wow - that is absolutely fab news..you must be so chuffed to bits!!! xx

Thanks guys! I am really really pleased :D

I was worried that having lost 2.5lbs last week I might not lose much this week. I'm sticking with the red days and green teas from now on I think. I am surprised how easy I find red, I had avoided it until now as I thought I would be stuck for things to eat but it is surprisingly easy.

I hope you are both doing well

xx

Thursday's food:

Breakfast - 1 x toast, pâté, tomato (s)
Lunch - salmon, beetroot (s), apple (s)
Chai tea (6 syns), mange tout (s s)
Dinner - apple (s), salmon, beetroot (s), roll & pâté

HEXA - milk
HEXB - toast & roll
Syns - 6
Speed - 7

I'm still feeling very pleased about this weeks loss. If I can get a 1.5 loss next week I'll get my stone, 2.5 will give me my target for march so I would like on of those two.

I suspect after this week I'm going to have a couple of not great weeks so I really want to go for it this week. My plan is just to keep on doing the same, it's seems to be working ok so far!

Thought I would drop in and say hi :). I have been reading your diary and you have done brilliant. I noticed that you eat pâté, which I love too, can you tell me what kind it is as it looks syn free ?

I have lost nearly 4 st and have just over 1 more to go. Am considering changing to red days as well as I have a lovely holiday to go in 4 weeks and want to get as near to target as I can by then... X

weebee said:
Thought I would drop in and say hi :). I have been reading your diary and you have done brilliant. I noticed that you eat pâté, which I love too, can you tell me what kind it is as it looks syn free ?

I have lost nearly 4 st and have just over 1 more to go. Am considering changing to red days as well as I have a lovely holiday to go in 4 weeks and want to get as near to target as I can by then... X

Hi weebee,

Wow you're doing really well! You must be so proud of yourself. Red days worked well for me so it might be worth a go. Where are you going for your holiday?

Yes I make my own syn free pate. I cook a packet of chicken livers with herbs & an onion, then I put it in the blender with a few spoons of quark & Ta da! It's done. It's my new favourite thing.

Em x

Fridays food:

Breakfast - roll, pâté & tomato (s)
Snack - 2 caramel eggs (5 syns)
Lunch - spicy carrot soup (s s)
Snack - 2 x apple (s s)
Dinner - prawns (s) & Marie rose sauce (3 syns), syn free pancakes

HEXA - milk
HEXB - roll
Syns - 8
Speed - 6

Last edited:
Oh dear, what an awful weekend food wise. Not a lot of food, but what I did have was bad for me, plus obscene amounts of alcohol. I'm still not feeling quite right today, I shall try & be good today but I think it will be too little too late!

Later on today I shall try & work out how many syns I used, a huge amount I would imagine! X

Oh dear, what an awful weekend food wise. Not a lot of food, but what I did have was bad for me, plus obscene amounts of alcohol. I'm still not feeling quite right today, I shall try & be good today but I think it will be too little too late!

Later on today I shall try & work out how many syns I used, a huge amount I would imagine! X

Feeling your shocking weekend pain..!! However I think the weight-loss fairy must have been feeling kind as I still lost at WI this morning! I'll try and send her your way? :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you xx

Back