ProPoints Food diary to keep me on track!

Pointed Wednesday again

Breakfast

Toast with butter (5)
Biscuit (1)

Lunch
Ww chicken pasta bake (6)
banana bread (3)
Crisps (4)

Dinner
Corned beef sandwich (7)
Pear
1litre 1/2 water
26/26

No weeklies as used nearly all so wrote them off.

Really feeling lighter hope the scales show so Friday xx

WhitePigeon said:
Ooh, your hair looks fab. Whereabouts in Worcs are you from? I'm at uni there!x

I'm at kidderminster Hun!is it the new UNO grounds ur at looks proper lush!im in worcs tomorro actually on Girly night!rare occasion xxx

Omg I'm sooo friggin happy!!!!

I've LOST 4lb!!!!!

Think thats my biggest loss in a week to date!!!
Finally shifted my Xmas weight and then some!!!!
This is just the motivation I needed to keep me going now!2 more lbs and I'll b in the 10s don't think I've ever been in the 10s!!!

Xxx

Claireanddanielson said:

I've LOST 4lb!!!!!

This is just the motivation I needed to keep me going now!2 more lbs and I'll b in the 10s don't think I've ever been in the 10s!!!

Xxx

Fab, well done:)

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ah that's brilliant news. Well done u!! :) xx

Claireanddanielson said:

I've LOST 4lb!!!!!

Xxx

Well done that's fantastic!! Xx

Wow well done babe!! 4lb is brilliant, I'd b well happy if I lost that this wk xx

Morning all.
Had a mad weekend went to a buffet restaurant which serves Thai,Italian,Indian and Chinese needless to say I went off track!buts it's rare I get a night out now so thought I deserved to let my hair down abit.
So being good all week now to hopefully not have a gain on Friday!

Sf day today

Breakfast

Shreddies with skimmed milk

Lunch
Jacket potato
Laughing cow cheese
Beans

Ww wrap with fresh chicken pieces and salad
Grapefruit
Grapes

Have a good day all
Xxx

You most certainly do deserve it.. its not a daily thing you do so hope you enjoyed every bite :D
Well done getting back to it so quickly too.. And the best time to have yer blow out is as far away from weigh day as possible, and that's what you did.. I'm sure come weigh day it'll be all gone :D

Dubchick81 said:
You most certainly do deserve it.. its not a daily thing you do so hope you enjoyed every bite :D
Well done getting back to it so quickly too.. And the best time to have yer blow out is as far away from weigh day as possible, and that's what you did.. I'm sure come weigh day it'll be all gone :D

Thanks hun and yeh fingers crossed will b another loss fri or sts at least cx

I'm sure u can pull it back for fri chick, 5 good days, I'm sure you could lose a lb :) xxx

Baby-belle said:
Well done on the loss I'd love that have you done anything different ?

Baby belle I was just strict with myself I've been rubbish past few weeks after Xmas picking at this and that and not counting properly,I stuck to points religiously and had a few sf days too.hopefully it won't go back on for fri wi.xxx

Back