Food Diary - Where am I Going Wrong? Help Needed... :) Red & Green Days X

So sorry about your gain, such a shame. Like others have said it is good to hear you being so positive.
You are doing so well.

I had a small gain this week, but I know I overdo it on the portions. I am rather a foodaholic but my head is in the right place. Yours certainly is Lily. Keep going xxx

Thanks Doreen x I am the same, i need to cut down on my portions as well, its definitely something i need to work on! Lol. But your right as long as you know where your going wrong and know what you need to do, you will be fine. Hope it comes off next week for you xx

14th March - Green Day - Who know's.

Hi everyone, hope your ok :)

Breakfast -
Porridge Oats - Healthy B
Almond Milk - Healthy A
1 Strawberrie cut up / Some blueberries / 5 raspberries
Sweetener
1 large green tea with lemon

Lunch -
Cheese and Brocolli Pasta N Sauce - 1 syn
Extra Brocolli - Free

Dinner -
Boiled rice - Free
Red yellow and orange peppers - Free
Broccoli - Free
Mushrooms - Free
Red Onion - Free
Chinese sauce - 5 syns

Drinks -
1.5 litre of plain water
1 large green tea with lemon

Syns -
Cheese and Brocolli Pasta N Sauce - 1 syn
2 BE Chicken Dippers - 3 syns ( Serves me right for stealing off my boyfriends plate :( )
4 sugar free werthers originals - 2 syns
1 ferror rocher - 3.5 syns
Chinese sauce - 5 syns
= 14.5 syns

Hope your all having a good slimming weekend :) Had a full green day again today, going to have another red day tomorrow & just try alternating them, doing a couple is better than none, so will hopefully have a good effect on the sales this week. A little high on syns today as well over silly things! So will try and even them out a bit tomorrow xx

15th March - Green Day

Breakfast -
Porridge Oats - Healthy B
Almond Milk - Healthy A
2 Strawberries cut up / Some blueberries / 2 raspberries
Sweetener

Lunch -
2 large field mushrooms - Free
2 Eggs - Free
Half a can of beans - Free
Brown sauce - 1 syn

Early Dinner -
Slimming world quorn cottage pie ( Onion, leek, carrots, stock, tin of tomatoes, herbs and quorn mince ) topped with carrot and swede mash - Free
Steamed Broccoli, cauliflower and carrots - Free
A gravy pot - 1 syn

Evening Snack -
Boiled Rice - Free
Thai Sauce - 7 syns

Drinks -
1.5 litre of plain water

Syns -
Brown sauce - 1 syn
4 sugar free werthers originals - 2 syns
A gravy pot - 1 syn
Thai sauce - 7 syns
= 10 syns

Happy Mothers day ladies xx

Ok ok, i said i was having a red day and i caved! I am definitely doing one tomorrow! Haha xxx

16th March - Green Day

Breakfast -
2 weetabix - Healthy B
Almond Milk - Healthy A
Sweetener

Lunch -
Cheese & Brocolli Pasta N Sauce - 1 syns
Extra Brocolli - Free
Small grating of cheese - Rest of Healthy A

Dinner -
Boiled Rice - Free
Beef & Potato curry - Free & Healthy B

Drinks -
1.5 litre of plain water
1 large green tea with fresh lemon

Syns -
Cheese & Brocolli Pasta N Sauce - 1 syns
Dark Chocolate cubes - 4 syns
Curry Powder Mix - 3 syns
=8 syns

I am a failure at red days :( I am having one tomorrow if it kills me!!! Haha. Hope your all having a good week xx

I will be weighing in Wednesday this week as I have the races, so going to weigh in before i go, to give me an extra day next week to burn off any mistakes i may eat haha xx

I love green days the best too, much more filling I find!! There's a dark chocolate almond milk not sure whether to try it out, is the normal one like milk? Would love to try it with porridge! Hope you having a great week chick xxx

I knowwwww, i just love carbs :( Im useless haha xx

Oh wow I did know they did a dark chocolate one, I bet that would be so good with porridge. The normal almond does have its own taste, i really like it though, its really creamy I find, i prefer it so much more to milk, i wouldn't have normal milk anymore anyway, its perfect in porridge, just makes it that bit more creamier, if you try it let me know!! Hope your week is going good too hun xx

I knowwwww, i just love carbs :( Im useless haha xx Oh wow I did know they did a dark chocolate one, I bet that would be so good with porridge. The normal almond does have its own taste, i really like it though, its really creamy I find, i prefer it so much more to milk, i wouldn't have normal milk anymore anyway, its perfect in porridge, just makes it that bit more creamier, if you try it let me know!! Hope your week is going good too hun xx

Aw I will definitely try it tomorrow then, especially if it's creamy! Usually have porridge like you for my hexs so using the chocolatey one would be great! Seen it loads on insta! I'm doing good so far chick looking forward to Thursday! Just want the stone this week :) xxx

Tuesday 17th March - Extra Easy?

Breakfast -
2 weetabix - Healthy B
Almond Milk - Healthy A
Sweetener

Lunch -
1 spinach and mushroom quorn burger - 1 syn
1 stuffed pepper, with rice, mushroom, spinach and courgette - Free

Dinner -
Mushroom and spinach quorn burger - 1 syn
Half a can of beans - Free
Field Mushroom - Free
2 egg omelette with spinach peppers and mushrooms - Free
Small grating of cheese - 4 syns

Drinks -
1.5 litre of plain water

Syns -
Mushroom and spinach quorn burger - 2 syns
Small grating of cheese - 4 syns
4 sugar free werthers - 2 syns
=8syns

Hiya guys, hope your all having a good day. I haven't stopped moving today so fingers crossedddddd for weigh in tomorrow. I'll let you know when i get home. Good luck anyone else weiging in xx

Hiya guys x

Weighed in this morning before i leave out for the races...

I have lost 6.5lbs this week :) Happy doesn't even come close! Woohoo lol. Takes me to 1 stone 8.5lbs lost.

Good luck anyone else weighing in xxx

Great loss, just been reading through and your really good at counting your syns and healthy extras, something I need to improve on.

Do you just write them down or is there some kind of tool your using?

Hiya guys, hope your all ok x

Day - Green

Breakfast -
2 Alpen Bars - Healthy B

Lunch -
Skipped

Dinner -
Stir fry vegetable pack - Free
Mushrooms - Free
Dry egg noodles - Free
Stir fry sauce - 4 syns

Drinks -
Ribena - 6 syns!! :(
1 litre of plain water

Syns -
Ribena - 6 syns
Stir fry sauce - 4 syns
= 10syns

I am not even attempting to write what i had yesterday at the races, but just know I went all out and enjoyed my first treat day in 9 weeks haha. I am back on the wagon totally today though which Im really happy about, normally I would just give up when I had had a bad day, so thats a good sign :) Hope your all having a good day xx

Lilly!!! That's amazing!!! Well done chick!! :D hope you enjoyed the races!! X

Thanks hun xx I was so pleased! Had a great day out, but instead of making those good choices i told you about, i went all out and ate anything that moved haha, but i really enjoyed it & was my first treat in 9 weeks so i went for it! Back to being extra good now and fingers crossed to at least stay the same this week. How did you do?? xx

Great loss, just been reading through and your really good at counting your syns and healthy extras, something I need to improve on.

Do you just write them down or is there some kind of tool your using?

Thank you :) I work on the computer all day, so its a bit easier for me because i just keep a notepad open all the time and write down as soon as i have eaten so i don't lose track or anything, could maybe try doing the same on your phone or something like that?x

Thanks hun xx I was so pleased! Had a great day out, but instead of making those good choices i told you about, i went all out and ate anything that moved haha, but i really enjoyed it & was my first treat in 9 weeks so i went for it! Back to being extra good now and fingers crossed to at least stay the same this week. How did you do?? xx

Aw but you are so good all the time, you deserved a treat and glad you had a
nice time! You have the whole week to settle yesterday too :) I lost 4.5lbs so was chuffed with that, 1st 4lb in 4 weeks! Have this wedding on Saturday so I'm sure I will be going for it!! What are your plans for this weekend? X

Friday 20th March - Extra Easy?

Breakfast -
1 piece of wholemeal toast - Healthy B
1 light laughing cow triangle - Healthy A

Lunch -
Roast chicken - Free
Fat free salad vinagarette - Half a syn
Salad - Lettuce, spinach, cucumber, spring onion, red yellow & green peppers - Free

Dinner - ( Went out for an Indian for Boyfriends birthday )
Boiled rice - Free
Chicken Jalfreze - 6.5 syns
1 paratha - Too many syns to count

1 piece of chocolate fudge cake - Too many syns to count

Drinks -
1.5 litre of plain water
1 diet coke

Syns -
Fat free salad vinaigrette - Half a syn
Chicken Jalfreze - 6.5 syns
1 paratha - Too many syns to count
1 piece of chocolate fudge cake - Too many syns to count

I am off work this week, so it was never going to be a great week for food, but im reallyyyyyyyy trying the best i can. We went out for an Indian last night and picked half good lol, but also enjoying my times off :) xx

Food sounds lovely Lily, don`t know when I last had an indian meal.

I was looking after grandchildren last week. A 15mile round trip twice a day to the schools. I get pretty tired and don`t think I am having enough speed food while away as I didn`t lose any weight this week

Not had a lot of time to look through diaries but have just seen your weight loss Fantastic Congratulations

Last edited:
Saturday 21st March - Green Day

Breakfast - ( Late around 12pm )
Porridge - Healthy B
Almond milk - Healthy A
Strawberries - Free

Lunch -
Wholemeal Toast - Healthy B
2 eggs scrammbled - Free
mushrooms free -
chopped tomatoes - free
brown sauce - 1 syn

Dinner - ( Went round boyfriends parents and had a chinese!!!! :( )
Boiled rice - Free
Beef in black bean sauce - 5 syns
Some sechwan vegetables - 3 syns

1 piece of chocolate fudge cake & cream ( birthday cake ) - Too many syns to count

Drinks -
1.5 litre of water
2 Diet Cokes

Syns -
Vegetables in black bean sauce - 5 syns
Some sechwan vegetables - 3 syns
brown sauce - 1 syn
1 piece of chocolate fudge cake ( birthday cake ) - Too many syns to count

Yesterday was my last day of being off work till June, so from today I can get fully back on track. Been a busy week with family and boyfriends birthday, so I have tried to enjoy myself but at the same time, be sensible where i can, so hopefully wont do too much damage this week, I will be happy to just stay the same so fingers crossed. Hope you have all had a good weekend xx

Sunday 22nd March - Red Day

Breakfast -
Porridge - Healthy B
Almond milk - Healthy A
Strawberries - Free

Lunch -
Salad - Lettuce, cucumber, carrot, mixed peppers, spinach - Free
Roast chicken - Free
Peri Mayo - 2 syns

Dinner -
Roast chicken - Free
Stir Fry mixed vegetables - Free
Added mushrooms - Free
1 nest of noodles - Healthy extra B
Sauce - 5syns

Drinks -
1.5 litre of water

Syns -
Peri Mayo - 2 syns
Sauce - 5 syns
= 7 syns

Chocolate birthday cake ( need to get it out of the house! ) - Too many syns to count.

Over syned today but I'm ok with it, I need to get the birthday cake out of the house, I have no control when I have nice things in the house & this is the first time we have had cake in the house in 9 weeks and I have just proved to myself why we cant keep any close by haha. Cake is definitely my down fall. I have done a full red day though which Im happy about so even though I have over synned on cake, hopefully that will counter act it a little.

There is only 3 slices left and that is all wrapped up now for my boyfriend, so I wont be going near anymore!!!! Lol xx

Back