Food diary

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
Hi guys

Does anyone have a food diary document I can have to print off? I did try the search but there's too many results lol

Thanks

Nah I forgot to ask. It's OK I can make something up to print off!

Slightly O/T, but I've always wondered why SW doesn't make more of the food diary :confused:.

I personally would love to buy a real SW yearly diary which had a pre-printed section on each day for HEA and HEB and a tick off for syns (upto 15). Then I'd only need 1 diary for everything!! :D

(If I had one, an iphone app would be good too ;)) xx

Oooh! A phone app would be great! I realised last night that I HAVE to keep a food diary otherwise I just don't lose weight (I conveniently 'forget' syns I have had :eek:) and was thinking of a way I can record my planned day and my actual day. I decided on a little notebook but having a phone app would be so much better.

I was just thinking about this! A yearly diary (or at least quarterly) would be great!
I bought a pretty notebook from papaerchase that I use to record my meals. I also include things like servings if veg, water, wholegrains, oil etc just to make sure I'm getting in all the vitals!

I have a paperchase notebook too for SW!! And different coloured pens for each day (red/green and purple for EE) :D

But I'd love just one diary which I could add all my other daily life events into too :)

I am also writing it down in a pretty notebook. I might go and get the different coloured pens too as I like that idea :)

Oooooh I never thought of coloured pens! Love it! What colour do we use for EE days??
There is a SW iPhone app. But it's pretty sh!t :D so just waiting for anothergeniusto come up with a better one...

Oops just saw you used purple on EE days. Hmmmm.... Maybe I'll go for turquoise? I've got one of those packs of multicoloured pens from Muji... Yes I'm that much of a nerd :D

Oops just saw you used purple on EE days. Hmmmm.... Maybe I'll go for turquoise? I've got one of those packs of multicoloured pens from Muji... Yes I'm that much of a nerd :D

LOL - I got a pack from Amazon - glad I'm not the only nerd :D xx

Back