Food Diary

Thanks! I haven't had the best week, this is my first day off since last friday so haven't had the time to exercise and not sure my food choices have been great either :( Drank quite a bit of alcohol last night as well which won't have helped but oh well, will be using the cross trainer for about 45 minutes later today.
oh damn :( if it makes you feel any better, i havent had a good week either, been missing gym and eating more and more :sigh: but im just going to, like you, go for my WI on monday and hope for the best! Even if i havent done well im going to atleast know how **** it feels to not lose weight/gain weight and that will stop me from doing the same the following week hopefully! so dont worry too much about it, move on and do better!! (saying that to you and to myself!) :p

though you obviously are if your going on the cross trainer. thats great! good luck for monday! wishing you the best :)

oh damn :( if it makes you feel any better, i havent had a good week either, been missing gym and eating more and more :sigh: but im just going to, like you, go for my WI on monday and hope for the best! Even if i havent done well im going to atleast know how **** it feels to not lose weight/gain weight and that will stop me from doing the same the following week hopefully! so dont worry too much about it, move on and do better!! (saying that to you and to myself!) :p

though you obviously are if your going on the cross trainer. thats great! good luck for monday! wishing you the best :)

Oh sorry you've had a bad week as well :( Just got to remind ourselves that we can do it, and cannot go back to gaining weight! Hope you have a better week next week as well & good luck for monday :)

Well I weighed myself this morning and I'm 12 stone 2 now, that's probably 2 pounds since last week so it's good :D I haven't been so focussed recently, have been eating okish apart from a few bad treats but haven't exercised as much as I'd want to - been ill and had bad news yesterday etc.

Today went like this:

Breakfast: Nutella sandwich :eek:
Lunch: Cream cheese and red pepper sandwich
Dinner: Vegetable curry with rice
Snacks: 2 x cereal bars

Walked dogs for over and hour and cross trainer for 15 minutes

Oops, I abandoned this after going on holiday last year and didn't stick the eating healthy/exercising too well. I haven't put on weight since but I haven't lost any either!

Back on the healthy eating and exercising now. Plan is to exercise on the crosstrainer or Jillian Michael's DVD about 4 times a week and then build it up, might convince my mum she wants to join a zumba class with me in a few months time as well.

Today's food:

Breakfast: 1 sachet of apple and blueberry porridge made with skimmed milk
Lunch: Can of vegetable soup and a chunk of french baguette
Dinner: Salad and quorn escalope or some cheese bites
Snacks: An apple and probably a yoghurt after dinner.

Keep forgetting to update this but it's still going well! I made the decision to start eating meat and fish again after 5 years being a veggie, mainly due to the headaches I was getting and so hopefully this might help. Plus more protein is much better for you anyway.

Today:

Breakfast: Sachet of blueberry and apple porridge and a banana
Lunch: Cheese salad sandwich
Dinner: One of those 'fuller for longer' meals: fish, mashed potato and veg which came to 315 calories
Snacks: Tube of fruit gums, will have some fruit later on.

Today:

Breakfast: Sachet of blueberry and apple porridge and a banana
Lunch: Homemade vegetable soup and 2 slices of brown bread
Dinner: 2 Linda McCartney burgers with salad and coleslaw
Snacks: None so far, will have a yoghurt or some fruit later

Used the cross trainer today and yesterday, burnt 300 calories yesterday and 350 today :D

Sounds like you are doing great fran! :)

Thanks Kirst! :)

Today:

Breakfast: Blueberry and apple porridge and a banana
Lunch: Tuna and sweetcorn sandwich
Dinner: 'Fuller for longer' beef stroganoff with vegetables and roasted some butternut squash to have with it as well
Snacks: Banana and a yoghurt

No cross trainer today as I'm knackered and have cramps :(

Breakfast: Blueberry and apple porridge
Lunch: Cheese and apple chutney sandwich and a dried fruit cereal bar
Dinner: Toad in the hole with sweetcorn
Snacks: Banana, about 5 fruit gums

Been working 8-8 the last two days so no time to exercise but will do some tomorrow!

Thank you! I've been bad at updating this but have been healthy all week, haven't had chocolate or crisps for a long time and I don't miss eating them either! Lost 8lbs so far :D

Today's food:

B: Cheese and chutney sandwich (started work at 7 so ate at 11 on my break)
L: Toast with marmite
D: Will be vegetable stir fry

8lbs is brilliant! :D x

Thanks :) Was a bit disappointed this week as I only lost 1lb but it's better than nothing. Only been able to exercise once this week as well because of working, been 6 days since I had a day off! But it's the weekend now so can exercise.

Today's menu:

Breakfast: Sandwich
Lunch: Cream cheese and banana sandwich
Dinner: Chicken casserole with brown rice
Snacks: Pineapple

a pound is a pound! At least it's dropping and slow and steady is the healthiest way x

Back