Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

~ * Food Diary * ~

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by pinacalada, 14 April 2011 Social URL.

1. pinacalada

pinacalada Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've sort of written a food diary in the last few weeks but this way at least I can get advice.

I'll write what I ate yesterday.

Breakfast: 25g Special K with semi-skimmed milk

Lunch: Mullerlight yoghurt & two bananas

Dinner: Omelette with mushrooms & 25g cheese

I haven't got my sw book to hand so I cannot say how many syns I had yesterday but I will have a search for it tonight :)

Today so far!

Breakfast: 25g Special K (I know I eat the same brekky everyday but we dont have a kitchen atm so its easier)

Lunch: Mullerlight yoghurt & 2 bananas (i'm open to any lunch suggestions)

Dinner: Will most likely be a home-made pasta sauce with pasata, herbs & spices with rice or pasta.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi :)

It looks like the 2 days you have written about there could have been green days as you didnt seem to have any meat , so you could have had 2 HEBs .. meaning you could have bread or crackers for lunch instead of just yoghurt and fruit .
    I tend to have either omelette , salad or poached eggs on toast for my lunch , but there is lots of things you could have. Are you going to be doing green everyday or are you planning on red , EE days ??

4. pinacalada

pinacalada Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi sorry for the late reply.

I don't really eat alot of meat so I think i would be better off doing green days :)

5. pinacalada

pinacalada Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yesterday:

Breakfast: Special K (5 syns) & milk

Lunch: 4 Ryvita (HEB??) & Philadelphia light (2 syns?) with apple, 2 bananas & mullerlight inspired by (1 syn)

Dinner: Batchelor noodles low fat (0.5 syns??)

Today so far:

Breakfast: Special K (5 syns) & milk

(not sure if the syns are 100% correct so please say so :))

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.