Food Directory and dree branded food books

Well worth joining the classes IMO, if only to get all the books!

If you get from the class you pay no postage and packing, and you get the most up to date versions.

And that is about only number 7 reason to go to the classes lol

you'll pay way over the odds on ebay hun! let me know what you want and i'll buy them in class for you if you can get the money to me beforehand! only thing i'll charge on top of the actual price would be the postage, unlike some unscrupulous ebay sellers ;)

I go to class, I think its a bit mean to not sell them to online members though, I know they can access syn values on line but its not always practical, its good to have a book to take with you places.
You pay enough for online membership too, so you should have access to everything class members have!

I go to class, I think its a bit mean to not sell them to online members though, I know they can access syn values on line but its not always practical, its good to have a book to take with you places.
You pay enough for online membership too, so you should have access to everything class members have!

I was a bit confused by that but it sounds to me that you either have to be a class member or an online member to buy them. Otherwise they won't sell them.

Thanks Beki. It is kind of you. I really do want to get to a class, but would ahve to drag two anklebiters with me. Saying that they are getting bigger now. I ahve to do the rounds with enough of their clubs, perhaps they can get dragged to one of mine. Even if only for a few weeks, til I get all the books, and stocked up on scan bran and hi fi bars. Are hi fi bars ant better than the other bars for HEXb.

Though I will look at Ebay prices first.

Lydna

I wouldn't worry about the kids if you want to go to class! :D Especially if you're going to go to a daytime class... there are bound to be LOADS of children there! :)

At my thursday 10am class, about half the women bring their children with them! It's fine! :) xx

Hi hun you can buy them online in the bookshop bit of body optimise x

I wouldn't worry about the kids if you want to go to class! :D Especially if you're going to go to a daytime class... there are bound to be LOADS of children there! :)

At my thursday 10am class, about half the women bring their children with them! It's fine! :) xx

There are only 2 classes in my town, both early evening. I work mornings anyway. But I think I will go along with them and see how it goes.

Lynda

Back