Food glorious food!

emmaleighjohnson

Pink and Fluffy Poster
It feels so nice to be back on Slimming World. I really appreciate food now (I did the Cambridge Diet for a month :rolleyes:).

I hope everyone else is feeling equally fabulous today.

I started with fried egg with fresh fried tomatoes. Alpen with Fat Free natural yoghurt and defrosted summer fruit salad and a Scan Bran with chopped banana on top.

BLISS! Now I have enough energy to get me through the day! :p

:) that's how I felt when I switched from Cambridge to SW! It was heaven just to eat a bit of chicken! LOL

Lovely sounding breakfast!

x

me too!
the other thing is - that while my purpose for being here is to lose weight - i actually dont mind if its slow or even if i STS - as i am really gaining satisfaction knowing that (virtually) everything i put in my mouth is healthy and good for me now, as opposed to all the crap i used to eat before.

I 100% agree with you Slushy, I have a lot to lose and CD would have it fall off me tbh however SW has enabled me to learn about food and teach me alternatives to unhealthy options, I can also have the odd treat so I am not having craving but more importantly I have started exercising which I really didnt to before and I feel 110% better. I would like the scales to reflect this but I wont give in if it doesn't.

:):)hi girls, i am just changing to slimming world too. I have lost 2.7 stone on CD which was fab but found the last 4/5 weeks a struggle and i want to be able to eat and learn to eat properly as was binging way too much when not following CD properly. I have a chest infection at the moment, but am due to join a sw class next Thursday - I can't wait, i've been busy planning menus and meals in advance so i have plenty of choice - will keep you updated

wow look at you , fab ! hey how long did it take you to lose the 85 ?

On and off four years but in a straight line probably just over a year. I kept having a year off inbetween due to depression and binge eating disorder.

Feeling great too emma just had gammon , syn free sausage, egg mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and beans HB before setting off for work , that will keep me full till end of shift im sure lol

Back