food ideas

parkerela

Hi,i have tried dukan once before i lasted a few days and lost a few pounds but i struggled so much finding things to eat i dont eat eggs dont drink milk dont eat cottage cheese or natural yoghurt so i struggled esp at breakfast time. can anyone give me some ideas or tips i really want to try again. :sigh::sigh:

Do you eat meat and fish?

Have you tried the recipe section at the top - Dukan muffins might be the answer for you. They have egg in them, but not as obviously as the gallete.

Also - Anja's Dukan crispbread - no egg at all!

hi

i don't eat eggs, except hidden in things.
this diet would be MUCH easier if for brekki i could have scrambled eggs or omlette.
i do eat the gallate things. with a vanilla weight watchers yoghurt on top.

i bake lots and lots of the toffee muffins, so will sometimes have those and a yoghurt.

or i will have a 0% greek yog with sweetner and 1 tablespoon on oatbran and my coffee.

i do find the diet VERY hard. but I am on day 31. and am somehow sticking to it.
i don't enjoy the PP days. cause I dont like meat for breakfast either.

I will also mix rhubard with my yoghurt.

i too get stuck for ideas for lunch and dinner on PP days, as I find it quite boring and struggle eating protein after protein after protein.
good luck!

xxxx

Jilly, have you tried using fish a bit more? It's quite nice for breakfast. Try trout cooked in foil.
For other meals, I also grill fish, such as sole or megrim, or dry fry cod pieces. Salmon is nice baked in foil with fresh ginger, chopped up spring onions (scallions) and soy sauce. I've been meaning to try salmon souffle but havent got round to it yet. I put quark, garlic and herbs onto hot fish as a sauce.

I agree fish is a very good change to meat. I make fishcakes and use oatbran as breadcrumbs. I've been meaning to post my recipe on the recipe thread but haven't got round to it yet. I will do soon though! X

Hi
I have fish a lot for breakfast - and lunch - and dinner! Mainly salmon, poached, roasted, grilled, baked, tinned - you name it I have it! Also smoked mackerel mixed with quark makes a fantastic pate.
Good luck

thanks for all the advice!

i will try and eat more fish. not my favorite!
but, will try.

fancy the mackrel mixed with quark!! sounds nice!

Back