Food intolerance

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ShazTaz, 16 February 2011 Social URL.

1. ShazTaz

ShazTaz New Member

I'm on Slimming World and have been for a few years now. I lost nearly 3.5 stone after my first child but have really struggled over the last few years to lose this time however I found out by being ill that I have an intolerance to bran and wholewheat and probably other things. I'm not celiac as I can eat white bread, pasta and cake, when I allow myself. Should I stick with SW or go somewhere else? Having made my discovery I managed to lose 3.5lb this week so am thinking of sticking on it for a while, see how it goes. Now I need to find out what is in everything I like to eat, to see if I can still eat it. Any one have any ideas or suggestions as to what to eat/ avoid?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Worth giving it a few weeks try and see what happens. Good luck

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.