Food intolerances

amyd42

Hi all - just wondering if anyone has any intolerances and what you do to relieve them. I've always been intolerant to certain things and will get stomach cramps/bloatedness every now and then but this has turned into a daily ritual since starting SW. From what I can gather it's fruit, berries in particular that are triggering it but don't want to stop eating my super-speeds. Or worse still, get so sick of it that I quit altogether. I do take a probiotic and peppermint oil but they don't seem to be working - any help would be very much appreciated x

ask your doctor about omaprazole. He/she might think it a inappropriate drug for your food intolerance , but worth a try.

I am lactose intolerant and allergic to nuts. I found in my first few weeks my stomach was really bad but it has eased off now

I think many people are too quick to say they have food intolerances without getting a proper diagnosis from their GP. I would speak to your GP about any digestive problems you are having and ask their advice.

Circes said:
I think many people are too quick to say they have food intolerances without getting a proper diagnosis from their GP. I would speak to your GP about any digestive problems you are having and ask their advice.

Thanks circes -I was actually diagnosed with intolerances a few years ago and put on buscopan and fybergel which did work. Then the intolerances went away so doc said it was likely stress related. However I'm not stressed now so just wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions that wouldn't affect SW too much.

Back