Food.. its soooo last year..12 pesky pounds till goal :D

OMG thats brilliant into the 12's, you lucky baggage, I hit a goal this morning too, I'm 196, exactly down a Stone now, I can't wait till I get into the 13's, and then the 12's I hope to be where you are by Jan 8th, I'm giving myself 3 weeks to lose the next stone, I hope I'm not being too optimistic, but we've gotta have something to strive for.

I think you could definitely reach your goal by NY, especially the way you've been losing to date.

I want Mark to win I think...

And me!!! I love that shy thing he's got going on, but seeing him doing that Argentine Tango last night tells you he can also be bad in the bedroom and when those hips move, well, what can I say that Arlene didn't say last night? LOL - did you hear her faux par?

May watch Bridget Jones and dream of there being a colin firth out there for me :rolleyes:

LOL! Don't blame you, might watch it myself to cheer me up

Also YAY!!! Leona did win, justice prevailed - I cried when Simon said that about her being a shy girl who doesn't know her own talent, not my type of music but that girl can really wail (sp?) - sorry I love reality TV!! Am really looking forward to the biggest loser final this week as well!!!!

I wish minimins had a spell check for the illerate, I'm lost without it!!! Can you put forward my suggestion moderator please? LOL

Well thats something I didn't know about you Kirstin, I didn't think that the weight had affected your confidence.

Not many people do know it really... I spoke to my mate yesterday and when i was going off on one about no confidence she just kept saying it was strange to hear me talk like that... I am def different.. from the me of a few years back!

Thanks for the comment about my myspace pic and the other girls a certain someone may have put on a pedastal ;) That made me feel good!

And yes ur absence yesterday was noticed miss!

I find drunk people a pain in the ass, when I'm sober, its my problem but I swear to god, sober around drunk does not mix in my world.

And me, it does my head-in, but I will say I had a sober night the other night and because I danced so much, I felt drunk and forgot about not being drunk myself, so had a really good night out! Try it, you might enjoy!!

OMG thats brilliant into the 12's, you lucky baggage, I hit a goal this morning too, I'm 196, exactly down a Stone now,

Well done on losing the stone... feels great doesn't it :D I wouldn't worry about being too optimistic, its good to have something to strive for and with this diet at least you know there is a bloody damn good chance that you will reach it... other diets are so unpredictable!

And me!!! I love that shy thing he's got going on, but seeing him doing that Argentine Tango last night tells you he can also be bad in the bedroom and when those hips move, well, what can I say that Arlene didn't say last night? LOL - did you hear her faux par?

I wish minimins had a spell check for the illerate, I'm lost without it!!! Can you put forward my suggestion moderator please? LOL

I missed the faux par, because i was making my damn shake with the blender!! So i got the gist of it from the following comments but never heard what she said!!! Its the shy thing thats swung it for me.. i think originally I wanted Lilia sn erm whatever his name is to win... coz hes come a long way and i always think Lilia looks great.. but the video last night about how difficult it was for shy Mark to step out in front of an audience swung it his way... hes a sweetie! And yeah those hips did make me wonder what he would be like in the sack!!!

Erm will work out how to put suggestions forward.. and sort it for u!!! Although it won't be half as much fun next time u succumb to a mouse or a moose!!!!!!!

Hi Lottie,

I will try a night out, just not yet, I'm doing really well, but I'm not fully confident yet as far as throwing too much temptation in my path, and usually I've tried all tricks, bringing my car with me, usually ends up with car being left and me paying taxi fares, even staying over in hotels, I tell you I love the buzz of drinking on a night out, makes me sound like an alco, I'm not I can go for weeks without even bothering but when I do go out I like to let my hair down. I'm actually enjoying the not drinking at the moment, no killer hangovers, no embarrassing "what did I say last night", plus a few weeks ago I gave up smoking, another bad habit which I only do when I'm drinking, had already clocked up two nights out without smoking before I started CDSS, don't want to put too much strain on my willpower. No food, no Alcohol, No Ciggarettes, jeez when I put it like that I'm really doing an overhaul at the moment.

Guess I'll stay out of the pubs after all, HA HA

Good on you, thats ace!!!!! Well done, am really pleased for you. :D :D :D :D

Think mine may be another two weeks off at this rate :rolleyes:

Nonsense - u'll do it this week.. I have every faith in you.. next time u jump on the scales u'll have probably lost that extra bit that u never lost last week... its the law that u have to lose 3lbs on this diet... therefore they have to be there somewhere!!

BTW ur request for a spell checker has been mentioned now... :rolleyes:

Not many people do know it really... I spoke to my mate yesterday and when i was going off on one about no confidence she just kept saying it was strange to hear me talk like that... I am def different.. from the me of a few years back!

Thanks for the comment about my myspace pic and the other girls a certain someone may have put on a pedastal ;) That made me feel good!

And yes ur absence yesterday was noticed miss!

Well, we've all got different dimensions that show themselves in different circumstances. I was just suprised that it had affected you though, from the way you talk, (you sound such a go-getter [+ve thing]) but like you say you can be confident in different circumstances. I suffered badly with depression for years (long story, not appropriate to talk of on your diary), but no one could grasp that whilst I had a super-confident exterior, really I had a low self esteem, which made the depression thrive (and why the weight piled on). And no matter how much I said this to people they didn't believe me. But, good on ya for getting the more confident you back - and ref those girls on high plinth's (as am not sure which of us spelled it correctly LOL), have you seen My Best Friends wedding where Cameron Diaz talks to Julia Roberts about her being on a pedestal/pedastal? Love that film even though it's not cool to say - the film that made me set a date for the wedding (he he). Anyway, she says something along the lines of "You win every time, but you are on the pedestal and I've got him in my arms".

Which, is quite a good lesson to us all when we try and compare ourselves to someone who is seen as tantamount to an angel! And you are gorgeous!!!! And I bet he did listen to metallic before he went out that night ;) .

Oh thanks hun, wish, I'd have come on - I was naughty last night :( and am self-destructing again today, cant face my own diary yet, need to get in a better state, so enjoying catching up on your diary.

I missed the faux par

She basically said when she raised her '8' when scoring Matt "I want RAW SEX" - just like that and the whole panel and everyone else was just killing themselves laughing, it was so funny. You should get sky+ in your new house hun, it's ace, you can pause live telly when the blender goes, or rewind live telly that you've been watching if you miss something or want to see it again, I love it!!

Hi Lottie,

I will try a night out, just not yet, I'm doing really well, but I'm not fully confident yet as far as throwing too much temptation in my path, and usually I've tried all tricks, bringing my car with me, usually ends up with car being left and me paying taxi fares, even staying over in hotels, I tell you I love the buzz of drinking on a night out, makes me sound like an alco, I'm not I can go for weeks without even bothering but when I do go out I like to let my hair down. I'm actually enjoying the not drinking at the moment, no killer hangovers, no embarrassing "what did I say last night", plus a few weeks ago I gave up smoking, another bad habit which I only do when I'm drinking, had already clocked up two nights out without smoking before I started CDSS, don't want to put too much strain on my willpower. No food, no Alcohol, No Ciggarettes, jeez when I put it like that I'm really doing an overhaul at the moment.

Guess I'll stay out of the pubs after all, HA HA

Well you sound like you know yourself, so may be best, especially if you are irradicating so many vices, I'm v impressed. Especially at the smoking, I do really hate it. BF trying to give up, he's cut down loads and has been on about 2 a day for the last couple of months, he tried to cut those two out and got mean and missed it, so I said just keep it at two until after the wedding and then try again, or we won't be getting married (as he was being really mean), so it's two a day at the mo unless he goes out and to be honest then he just can't help himself, it's like he never cut down, but to be fair, after our nights out, he goes back to two a day with no problems. I just don't get smoking, but I feel for him as it's a habit he thinks he needs.

So well done on doing two really great things in your life!!

Nonsense - u'll do it this week.. I have every faith in you.. next time u jump on the scales u'll have probably lost that extra bit that u never lost last week... its the law that u have to lose 3lbs on this diet... therefore they have to be there somewhere!!

BTW ur request for a spell checker has been mentioned now... :rolleyes:

Mmmm, maybe, doubt it, I was 5lbs off Friday and yesterday and I cheated (big style) yesterday and was too scared to look this morning. So it will take at least two day to get what I ate out of my system, and then I don't think I've got enough time, but I will try, I'm getting my determination back seeing you get to the twelves.

And thanks re: spell check, might not be poss, might not be necess, like you say, as mouse and mooses can be funny, LOL!!

yo kirsten,

doing this as a test to see if it shows in your User CP

Diary update - end of week 9

Well i'm happy to say i'm in the 12's now :D

Weight today: 12 stone 13lbs

Weight loss during week 9: 4lbs

Total weight loss: 3 stone 4 lbs

New BMI: 29.2

Had to stick up for my diet in the pub last night, the barmaid said aren't u losing weight, I said yes, and prob should have shut up then, but my proud brain couldnt' so i said I had lost over 3 stone in 9 weeks... she asked how I had managed that, so I told her, and she said surely that can't be good for you... So i pointed out that I get all the nutrients I need from the food packs, so actually probably eat better than pre-diet... because i'm not certain pizza and chips are terribly nutritious lol! I said I had more energy than ever, I still do the exercise I did pre diet, but in the case of swimming, it has improved greatly, I feel good, look better, don't get tired... i shut up then as I noticed all the guys at the bar were listening in and I was feeling a bit of a freak lol!!! I honestly don't care what anyone says about this diet, it is the best thing ever, it is so easy to stick to its untrue, its the only diet I have ever done where I haven't been tempted to cheat, the weight just falls off.. if I had done weightwatchers.. I'd still be probably 2 stone heavier than I am now... thats assuming I managed to stick to it for this long - which has never happened before! So Bu88er the doubters.. they can say what they like... I'm happier and healthier than I have been in years... and only time can tell whether the weight will be put back on... but I am realistic, I know that if I eat like I did pre-diet that I will put it back on.. which is why I have my avoidance plan already decided on... I never intend to put weight on again!

(will type up my avoidance plan for the new year later on!)

Hey Kirtsin

Great post! I agree with you 100% (except I do find the diet hard at times).. I find myself defending it ALL the time.. but like you... haven't felt as good as this in years! People simply cannot believe it is healthy because it excludes (whilst SS'ing) food.. I know what you mean about the eating habits when you get to goal too... that is when it's going to be tough I think.. faced with food again... that is when the self-control has to kick in BIG time.. I will make a vow of allegiance with you on your words.. " I never intend to put weight on again!" but I'm going tweak it slightly to say "I will never put this weight on again" ;)

You're doing ace, well done on getting into those 12's! Must feel fantastic! :D :D :D

Hope you have a great week and things go smoothly with the finances and car situation :D xx

Thanks Jennie... have just spoke to my new boss.. they are going to see if they can give me an old car for the week.. they have an old mondeo I think, and he says he could prob let me have that until my starting day :) They're ringing me back

As for my old job.. i'm doing bu88er all today!!! I'll have to go out and deliver pressies tomorrow I guess, and need to go to office on Wednesday (and poss Friday if i do end up giving car back then), but other than that I'm doing as little work as possible... of course this isn't a whole lot removed from the way my career has been with them anyway.. but that is partly their fault for not giving me a wide enough product range to get my teeth into!

Gonna go check out ur diary now

Car Sorted!

My new boss just called me back, the old car they have lying around is pretty crappy he says.. so therefore he told me to hire a car for the week and they will cover the cost on my first day in the office!!!! How fantastic is that!!!!!!!

I don't think I will take it for the whole week, as I only really need it for next weekend and xmas day.. but will check out how much a train will cost me on my first day down to Wellingborough and if its gonna be a lot then I may as well keep the car if I can do it on a one-way trip.. new boss said this was okay!!

Am v impressed, i thanked him profusely and he said that he said it is just their way of letting me know that they are really pleased I accepted the job.... jeez i hope i don't let them down.. eek the pressure!!!!

Back