Food.. its soooo last year..12 pesky pounds till goal :D

I hope that you do do the run around that water place that you mentioned, it sounds nicer than the streets of D!!

Made it to the water place (lol). My last appointment was at Milton Keynes, so I got changed at services on M1 north, then drove up A508 to Pitsford Water.. beautiful day, reservoir was fairly deserted... just a few fishermen there to gawp at my chest.. wouldn't be the same running without someone gawping at my chest!!!!! Just did 3 miles... was a bit knackered today, I knew I was running faster than normal though, so was quite happy to check my average speed on my Garmin at the end and found out I had averaged 9.45 min miles.. so much quicker than yesterdays.. and now my PB :D

Lottie, I'd need to leave before then really on Sunday... buster will be crossing his legs, only way round it would be if someone would let him out.. but don't know my neighbours (well i do but they are freaky!)... Fiona from work may do it.. not sure if i'm cheeky enough to ask.. will think about it.. would have been good to go for a swim... I could always drive home let him out, come back, go for a swim, then make u run/walk round the park with me ;p

Hope u enjoy ur shopping trip to TK Maxx!

kxx

Made it to the water place (lol).
Goodo, nothing like a water place on a lovely day like today!!

I had averaged 9.45 min miles.. so much quicker than yesterdays.. and now my PB :D
Thats wicked mate!! Well done, you can't do any better than a PB!! Hey, just thought I'd say next time you need to downsize on your sports gear, they have a great selection in TKMaxx - my new favourite shop in the world!!! (Just bought a £110 suit for £20, I'm going to look the dogs in it!! Saving for my appraisal I think, LOL)

Lottie, I'd need to leave before then really on Sunday... buster will be crossing his legs, only way round it would be if someone would let him out.. but don't know my neighbours (well i do but they are freaky!)... Fiona from work may do it.. not sure if i'm cheeky enough to ask.. will think about it.. would have been good to go for a swim... I could always drive home let him out, come back, go for a swim, then make u run/walk round the park with me ;p
Oh bugg3r!! Not to worry as that sounds a load of hassle for you and you may have a hangover, why don't we just go after your CDC session on Tues? We could go in the toning rooms for a goss and then a swim for exercise?

Hope u enjoy ur shopping trip to TK Maxx!

I soooo did, was in the vanity bag section for 1/2 an hour alone, just think how I could display my toiletries. I could've spent a fortune, but kept putting stuff back. Only spent £50 and came home with a suit, speedo swimming cosie (7.99!!), 2 tops and 4 makeup bags. All in black I hasten to add, except the makeup bags which are pink!! Love it love it Love it.

Just thinking...are you going to do any exercise on your rest day? More to keep you occupied and to keep your motivation up? Day 3 should be better than day 2. Surely Ketosis comes sooner if you exercise? Cos it speeds up the stored calorie consumption? Don't know the answer to that, do you do the pee on stick thing?

Wish i could do multiple quote thing!

Not sure if i will exercise tomorrow or not, last appointment is near Cannock Chase.. so tempted to take running kit anyway! Alternatively I may do toning at the gym.. but I do need to plan in at least one rest day a week.. prob two really on this diet.. don't want to run out of energy.. i planned a five miler in for sunday.. eek!!!!

Not heard from date btw... so dunno if tomorrow is still on or not...not too bothered now!

When i've been paid we should go to costco, i got a speedo cossie for £5.. its v nice... but bunches up fat a bit, so need to tone a bit before i wear it!!

Yep I will go to gym with u next tuesday after going to ur CDC, would be good.. i never get to gossip at the gym coz i always go on my own.. i just get chatted up by bald guys who make up for lack of hair on their heads by having hairy backs!!!! Usually grey too.. all v disturbing!

Did u just say not to go on Sunday because u don't want to be made to run young lady ;0

Wish i could do multiple quote thing!

It's easy!! Need to speakto you though to explain probably... but I'll have a go...

If you mean like I just did, picking out certain paragraphs of one post, highlight the text that you want to quote and then press the speech bubble symbol - it's yellow, next to the postcard looking icon (insert image) and below the 'Redo' icon. It wraps the quote marks around the text that you want and you can delete anything that you don't need. Then you type your response and you do the same again if theres anything else that you want to refer to.

The even cleverer version, multi quoting several people, is even easier, next to the 'Quote' button that you press to respond to a message is another button with the " symbol on it, if you click it, it goes red. Then click every other message that you want to respond to in the same way and when they are all highlighted in red, press reply and it should Quote them all for you.

I'll have to explain in person if I'm not making myself clear, but maybe try it?

Can't sleep, so thought i'd check out my multi-quote masterclass....erm none of it made sense!

When I hit reply, i get the little symbols, if i press the speech one I get quote quote thingy... but how do i get the quote inside it, coz i can't highlight anything now I don't think... goes to try

It's easy!!

Ah.. erm... do i just press that little thing then copy and paste each remark??? Seems a bit of a hassle, since i can just copy and paste anyway, without the quote button.. is that right, or am i doing it a long winded way?

Will try multi quote from other threads in a sec... sorry peeps.. this will make silly reading lol!!

Okay the multi quote thing works.... on diff replies... does it only do the whole thread then and u just delete bits u don't want? I can live with that.. lol

40 days till goal... plus official running goals!

Weighed myself this morning and down to 12 st 5lbs.. i'm only going to keep up the regular weigh ins during this first week back on diet.. I'm just eager to get back into the 11's.... so I will stop changing my ticker on a daily basis when I get to Monday's weigh in next week :)

Rest day today, so no exercise - was still tempted to do some, but have decided now not to, It is important to have one rest day a week and probably even more so on a VLCD. I was a bit tired during yesterdays run, but I did run a PB, so that was prob a contributory factor.

In addition to all my races this year, I have emailed CD about joining their half marathon team for the GNR in September. I've done it twice before and loved it, will only be two weeks after my marathon, but think that should be sufficient (just) recovery period!!

So far my race diary looks like this:

13 May 07 - Market Drayton Muller 10K
15 Jul 07 - Gt Capital Run, Hyde Park, 10K
29 Jul 07 - Tough Guy, South Staffs
16 Sep 07 - Robin Hood Marathon
30 Sep 07 - Gt North Run, Half Marathon (assuming i get in on the team)
14 Oct 07 - Gt Eastern Run, Half Marathon

Will do a race for life no doubt too.. may do a cumulative sponsor form or something on finishing all races.. so as not to get on peoples nerves asking for sponsor money all the time.. although original intention was only to be sponsored for the tough guy!

Weighed myself this morning and down to 12 st 5lbs.. i'm only going to keep up the regular weigh ins during this first week back on diet.. I'm just eager to get back into the 11's.... so I will stop changing my ticker on a daily basis when I get to Monday's weigh in next week :)

Rest day today, so no exercise - was still tempted to do some, but have decided now not to, It is important to have one rest day a week and probably even more so on a VLCD. I was a bit tired during yesterdays run, but I did run a PB, so that was prob a contributory factor.

In addition to all my races this year, I have emailed CD about joining their half marathon team for the GNR in September. I've done it twice before and loved it, will only be two weeks after my marathon, but think that should be sufficient (just) recovery period!!

So far my race diary looks like this:

13 May 07 - Market Drayton Muller 10K
15 Jul 07 - Gt Capital Run, Hyde Park, 10K
29 Jul 07 - Tough Guy, South Staffs
16 Sep 07 - Robin Hood Marathon
30 Sep 07 - Gt North Run, Half Marathon (assuming i get in on the team)
14 Oct 07 - Gt Eastern Run, Half Marathon

Will do a race for life no doubt too.. may do a cumulative sponsor form or something on finishing all races.. so as not to get on peoples nerves asking for sponsor money all the time.. although original intention was only to be sponsored for the tough guy!
OMG Kirstin, what an impressive load of commitments! I take my hat off to you mate, there is no way that I could do all of those runs! When I get to goal, I might start thinking about that kind of challenge, however...actually my main objective when I get to goal (in July :) fingers crossed) is that I will get preggers!! Which of course you need to be fit for!!

I wonder how Emma is doing? I sent her a PM not too long ago, I think I have her email somewhere, I'll drop her a line and see.
:thinking2:

Have a good day hun xxx Enjoy the rest

Hey Jennie

Will text you, can go out for a drink next week.. but this week I'm skint until payday on Friday... and I'm off up to Huddersfield (finally) for night out then... any day next week is okay, think i remember where the pub is and I'll even have a wine.. so the bar man feels like we earn his warm pub!

Good luck with your date on Thursday.. will come by and get goss on ur thread.

kxx

Cheers for the text, will see you next week sometime! Set aside a week to catch up on thread!! There's heaps on it! ;) Your diary title exhausts me!!!!!

OMG Kirstin, what an impressive load of commitments

Well of course so far the Tough Guy and Gt North Run haven't been entered.. will be sending form off for Tough Guy on Friday though... got to wait and hear about the Gt North Run from the CD team.. however I may do the Gt South Run instead if I don't get in the team - thats a ten miler in Portsmouth and one of my old customers normally does it.

is that I will get preggers
Good luck... rather u than me lol.. i'd rather run a marathon me thinks.. less painful ;)

I wonder how Emma is doing?
Was wondering about Emma the other day.. shame shes not around, she could join us on our super motivational journey!

Cheers for the text, will see you next week sometime

Thats cool Jennie, only day i'm busy is Tuesday night, you'll be able to tell me all about ur date tomorrow night :D

PS Lottie.. do u think i've mastered the quote thing now... yay!!

Bluddy hell Kirsten, Have had to go and lie down after all that, those runs make me feel exhausted!!! You go girl!

Hi Kirsten,,just wanted to point out how much you've already lost,,its brill that your doing all these runs (completely out of me understanding LOL) but man your doing brill :L

you are the, ever eventful -4lb a week woman,,,put back your tracker to show your success so far,,cuz its inspired so many of us LMAO..:)

Last edited:
Day 39 and counting

Okay quick diary update, as gonna try and get to they gym before I have to head off up to Leicestershire for my one appointment :)

Will do my run this afternoon or this evening.

Todays weight is 12 st 2lbs!!! :gimi: YAY!!

So I am nearly in the 11's and have lost 8lbs so far in the last three days... hopefully I'm almost in ketosis too.. went on a date last night and did have two white wine and sodas.. so that may have held things up a little, esp since yesterday was an rest day, but will make up for it by exercising today

Would love to make it back into the 11's by Friday..but may be asking too much.. hopefully should be back in them by Monday weigh in.. def enough to keep me motivated over the weekend I think :)

:bliss: :giggle: :crazy:

Okay quick diary update, as gonna try and get to they gym before I have to head off up to Leicestershire for my one appointment :)

Will do my run this afternoon or this evening.

Todays weight is 12 st 2lbs!!! :gimi: YAY!!

So I am nearly in the 11's and have lost 8lbs so far in the last three days... hopefully I'm almost in ketosis too.. went on a date last night and did have two white wine and sodas.. so that may have held things up a little, esp since yesterday was an rest day, but will make up for it by exercising today

Would love to make it back into the 11's by Friday..but may be asking too much.. hopefully should be back in them by Monday weigh in.. def enough to keep me motivated over the weekend I think :)

:bliss: :giggle: :crazy:

Well done!!! Thats a great loss!! Er...Friday is tomorrow, so 3lbs is quite a lot in a day when you are quite near the end of your journey...but fingers crossed But I def think poss for Mondays weigh, PROVIDING we behave...(I've switched to we!!) Fri/Sat.

I'm taking a rest day today as I slept over again this morning. I really need an alarm clock!!! Just been using my phone. I've got a rubbish day at work, so think I need to prioritise for that. Oups...this should be in my own diary!!

Chat later - am out my office for the majority of the day, if you wonder where I am. xxx

Thats cool Jennie, only day i'm busy is Tuesday night, you'll be able to tell me all about ur date tomorrow night :D

looks like nowt to tell - he's vanished off the face of the freakin planet! lol ho hum.. such is life eh ;)

dead impressed at your committment to the running!! Will arrange something for next week! :D

Back