Food.. its soooo last year..12 pesky pounds till goal :D

Er...Friday is tomorrow, so 3lbs is quite a lot in a day when you are quite near the end of your journey...but fingers crossed But I def think poss for Mondays weigh, PROVIDING we behave...(I've switched to we!!) Fri/Sat.

Oh yeah... well i mean Friday evening by time i get to Huddersfield lol.. so that will have been two full days of SS from when I posted on my diary :rolleyes: ;)

Just got home and had first shake, went to gym before work, was very good. Only did 15 mins on bike and 15 mins on rower then did weights.... still have my run down on my pledge for today.. so I need to fit that in at some point.. may really push the motivation to get out for that one since its cold and wet today.. had been hoping for another glorious sunny afternoon so I could go for a run now.. but alas not to be.

he's vanished off the face of the freakin planet! lol ho hum.. such is life eh

Men.... they are just pains in the asses.. jennie its his loss, clearly you are way too good for him anyway if he can't even be reliable :)

I had second date last night with a guy who I shall call Neil..because that is his name..... Went well, I get on really well with him, and he suggested a really nice pub (he had suggested meal, but I made excuse... and he mentioned it again whilst there and it took all my willpower to stick to not eating, as someone was eating my all time weakness at table next to me, mussels... yum.. but i resisted.. did have two wines though). ANyways was a good night, he walked me to my car and leaned in for kiss.. and that is where it all got a bit disappointing.. hes not a good kisser.. and i love kissing.. so for me I can't see how he can possibly be great in bed, if hes not a good kisser! Hoping it was nerves.. i mean i do have scary tongue piercing, so maybe it will improve. Anyway he wants to see me on Sunday.. and I said that was okay - incentive not to get too wasted on Sat in Cov!!

Found some more races I may enter.... will check finances first though.. dont' want to become too obsessed - have found an off roader though, a 10k that will be good practice for the tough guy :)

Better do some work now i guess :whoopass:

Run may not happen today

Have to confess my run may not happen today.. trying to get motivated to go, but my arms ache slightly from the rower this morning and i'm feeling bloody hungry and lacking energy!

So was going to go to gym in the morning before work, but may do the run then instead, prob won't have time for gym tomorrow then as off up to Hudds tomorrow night.. but I can add a gym session in over the weekend when I don't have one planned.. so won't actually be straying from the pledge.. apart from switching days around

Sure if it had been sunny today I would have found the motivation and the energy.. but i'm feeling all cold and the weather really isn't making me feel like putting the effort in!!

Oh the plus though found another race today, gonna enter tomorrow, its in northants on May day and is only 5 miles, cross country - so will be good training for Tough Guy :clap:

AAARGH!!!!

Today is taking all of my willpower!! Already had all three shakes and i'm starving - stomach rumbling like crazy.. dunno what to do with myself, tried reading, can't concentrate, nowt on tv until 10pm... not even sure I can stay up till 10pm now, will kill me without food..

Clearly Ketosis isn't about to happen.. must have got held up by the two glasses of wine... day started off really well too.. didn't have first shake till lunchtime!!!!

Driving me mad!

Today is taking all of my willpower!! Already had all three shakes and i'm starving - stomach rumbling like crazy.. dunno what to do with myself, tried reading, can't concentrate, nowt on tv until 10pm... not even sure I can stay up till 10pm now, will kill me without food..

Clearly Ketosis isn't about to happen.. must have got held up by the two glasses of wine... day started off really well too.. didn't have first shake till lunchtime!!!!

Driving me mad!
Hey chick, don't know what to suggest but bed with laptop?

Have to confess my run may not happen today.. trying to get motivated to go, but my arms ache slightly from the rower this morning and i'm feeling bloody hungry and lacking energy!

So was going to go to gym in the morning before work, but may do the run then instead, prob won't have time for gym tomorrow then as off up to Hudds tomorrow night.. but I can add a gym session in over the weekend when I don't have one planned.. so won't actually be straying from the pledge.. apart from switching days around

Sure if it had been sunny today I would have found the motivation and the energy.. but i'm feeling all cold and the weather really isn't making me feel like putting the effort in!!

Oh the plus though found another race today, gonna enter tomorrow, its in northants on May day and is only 5 miles, cross country - so will be good training for Tough Guy :clap:

Don't worry mate, you went the gym today. I think you are prob burning too many calories with all your exercise, which is prob why they tell us to moderate it. One lot of CV a day is surely enough? I guess it's cos you are race training as well?

Driving me mad!

take a mega deep bubble bath... take a book to the bath with you... and if STILL wanting food... drink another pint of water... then if you STILL want food.. have half a pack... or a whole pack.. it won't hurt and is better than food!

You're incredible with all this exercise!!

Monday night after my weigh in would be a good night for us to go for a drink if you're up for it? Can be there about 8?

take a mega deep bubble bath... take a book to the bath with you... and if STILL wanting food... drink another pint of water... then if you STILL want food.. have half a pack... or a whole pack.. it won't hurt and is better than food!

You're incredible with all this exercise!!

Monday night after my weigh in would be a good night for us to go for a drink if you're up for it? Can be there about 8?

Yep monday cool for me, I can do 8pm too.. think i remember way :)

HI mate, hope that you are OK. Hoping you are in bath (not the coop) as haven't replied to my texts. I'm logging off for the time being as just need to chill before start doing my jobs as had such a rubbish day. B's home though, thats nice, first non alone night. xxx

Sorry hun, i'm upstairs, phones downstairs and got cd on so not heard them, will go check and reply to you!!

mmmmm Co-op lol!

i'm okay now, I had another litre of water, plus a fourth shake.. can't stop weeing but not eating!

Hi mate, your countdown is really going down fast, it hardly seems like anything does it? It's just over a month!!! WOW. Am really proud of you for stringing those together and battling through hunger pangs towards Ketosis.

I'm going to try and be quite sensible tonight you know, as I've got two nights out this weekend. We'll see how it goes. I may have a couple before I leave the hotel and then maybe just drink soda water (as I thinkyou said that they don't do sparkling min water?).

Anyway, I hope that you get to move your ticker today. I'm off for a swim in a min and whilst I prob won't make it Sat morning for a swim, I may go to the gym Sat afternoon if not too shattered and try and go on the rowing machine as it really helps tone my arms and boobs.

Can't wait for tonight! Have a great day!! C xxx

Only just woke up!

Okay, only just woke up so not got time for run, wish i had gone yesterday now as have lot to do today, need to wash hair now ready for tonight as won't have time this afternoon I doubt. Won't want to run this afternoon if there is time as then newly washed going out hair will go frizzy!!! Can't believe I overslept, I never over bloody sleep!

So now I def have to do a 4 miler tomorrow and 5 miler on sunday, so better make sure my hangovers aren't too bad!!!

Weight today 12st 1lbs.. so never made it to the 11's.. but better than nowt!

RIght got to go, will try and get on at some point laters

Have a good day everyone
Kxx

Okay, only just woke up so not got time for run, wish i had gone yesterday now as have lot to do today, need to wash hair now ready for tonight as won't have time this afternoon I doubt. Won't want to run this afternoon if there is time as then newly washed going out hair will go frizzy!!! Can't believe I overslept, I never over bloody sleep!

So now I def have to do a 4 miler tomorrow and 5 miler on sunday, so better make sure my hangovers aren't too bad!!!

Weight today 12st 1lbs.. so never made it to the 11's.. but better than nowt!

RIght got to go, will try and get on at some point laters

Have a good day everyone
Kxx

Don't worry bout the run mate, it happens. You must've needed the lie-in. Well done on the nuther pound loss!!
XXX

Met Fiona from the office to drop off stuff at 7.45.. drove home, replied to some emails, packed running kit and had a shake! Running late, but first appointment today is provisional anyway so figure it doesn't matter too much.

Packed running kit because i have decided that if i can bring this afternoons appointment forward a bit I may actually have time for a quick 3 miler.... sod the hair!!! WIll just straighten it again and hope for the best! Assuming I have time to run that is... but will have kit with me just in case ... I actually want to run, so feel bad if i don't!!

ANyway better go!!!!

Weekend excesses.. dunno how many days i've got left

Okay well i drank and ate at the weekend, back up to 12st 2lbs, my own fault! Not changing my ticker, I really can't be arsed! Will be back off again in a day if i'm a good girl.

Not stuck to my running at all this weekend, so that was a crappy pledge, just gonna stick to running min 4 times a week in future and not actually plan when since clearly planning them makes no difference whatsoever! Was beautiful day yesterday, would have been perfect for a run, but because I was supposed to be out yesterday afternoon and yesterday evening, I felt hard done by, so went out on my own instead and sat with a white wine and soda in a beer garden in a cute little country village for a couple of hours.

Friday night I got back to hotel and asked the night porter to make me a sandwich, Saturday night I got back to Lotties and ate pizza, I hadn't actually been thinking of food Saturday so prob could have been good if i had put my mind to it, but what the hell! Yesterday I never ate anything, didn't feel like it, was too tired to chew anyway, didn't even have a shake, so I prob would have weighed considerably more than 12st 2lbs yesterday if i had actually weighed myself.

Couldn't sleep last night, went to bed at 8.30.. still awake at midnight, which just pi55es me off and holds the sleep up even longer. Hate it when you can barely keep your eyes open (was like that all day) and then can't actually drop to sleep! Was awake at 3.20am.. which I thought was cool, coz i thought oooh lots of lovely sleep time still to have before i have to get up... alas my body thought it would be funny if it didn't let me actually go back to sleep, so I'm marginally more awake than yesterday.. but only v slightly! Need to work today as got no appointments booked for this week yet. Going for a run later, dunno when though, not doing it before work, thought I'd wait and see what the weather is like and run middle of the day at lunchtime or something. Will do 4 miler today to make up for lack of activity over weekend... will build it up to a 5 miler by end of week.

So glad its only a 4 day week, even though I am out every night this week bar thursday - and that is subject to change...

Now do i go write visit reports and email them so i look dedicated or do i go lie in bed and think about how nice it would be to be able to go to sleep?!!!!!!

PS Lottie: the pledge is minimum 4 runs this week, couple of 4 milers, one 3 miler and a 5 miler.. will fit gym in at some point too, but not sure when.. oh and to stick to SS too, but since i'm off food that should be relatively easy :)

Oh dear, you sound a bit grumpy - must be lack of sleep - sending you a hug :hug99:

1lb is nothing and when you've had a proper sleep - your body will help you to lose more pounds. You weren't that naughty over the weekend, just a sandwich and a pizza and shakes. OK, so it wasn't 100%, but could've been a lot worse. Oh yes - you've got 35 days remaining including today - see your signature.

I would blank the run today if you are too tired, or you will kn@cker youreself out and feel even more hard done to.

Cheer up mate, it was a good weekend. We just need to perhaps go back to the sparkling water variety ones until the next few weeks are under our belts.

Sending you some smiles to cheer you up. :) :) :) :) :)

lol thanx Lottie, I didn't think I was grumpy... but ur right I am bloody knackered!! I have dark circles FFS!!!

I'm doing my run, its gorgeous day, but it will be later on, will get this weeks appointments sorted first. I'm in my running gear already.. but thats coz my running gear is well cool and cute!

Back