Food on the brain HELP

sammielou87

Help ppl please

I am on week 5 and have food on the brain
I have had two slices of cheese and a packet of crisps I have been doing so well but last week and today seems to be so hard :(

Hi sammielou!! I know what you mean I'm on day 21 and the past few days I've found myself dreaming about protein I've had boiled eggs and last night caved in again and had some chicken breast and it made all the difference! But I woke up so worried about a gain but lost 6lbs! I've looked on the site and it seems its a SS+ thing! So maybe it's worth having an SS+ day or two rather than turning to foods you shouldn't have! Ask your CDC for advice and see what they say?

I could demolish a cheese sandwich, but I shan't. If I did it would be a slippery slope to morbidly obese :-(

Oh dear :( You won't be in ketosis now unfortunately..
I'm on week 16 and i've had no cravings or thoughts of food for weeks & weeks now.. My advise would be find motivation, inspiration, do stuff to keep your mind busy, i go onto my favourite clothes websites, call friends, watch films & have long bubble baths :) x

I am back on it today and food is now off the brain I have 5 days till wi and I can now stick to it 100% it's getting harder as I am so near to my target but only another few weeks and I am done woop woop healthy eating all the way from then on x

That's great advice Sinead :)

Back