Step 1 Sole Source + Food Question

Kiwichan

Silver Member
I've been SS+'ing for the past two weeks. Basically my three shakes a day plus two boiled eggs for breakfast. I don't eat veg or anything green (how I ended up here in the first place) and don't intend to change that but I'm wondering if I introduce a Danone Activia Fat Free Yogurt (60 calories, 8g carbs) with my lunchtime shake if you think it would have too much of an impact? I don't eat the cambridge bars and I think they're higher than the shakes carb wise so I wonder would I get away with the extra 8g carbs on top of my two eggs a day and still stay in ketosis? If I was having the milk instead of the meal there's 11 carbs in that and there's only 2 carbs in my eggs so i think I'd be ok in that respect. I'm not worried about the extra few calories as I'm exercising. Waste of time asking my CDC. She hasn't answered any questions like this for me previously. Just says to stay on plan.

Hi,
Having the yogurt is basically step 2. On step 2 it's ss+ plus milk or yogurt. Have a look in the book, a few pages from the back it shows you the yogurts to have if you don't like milk.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(

as above, but if you want to do SS then your consutant is right, you have to stick to it properly x

Back