Food Rewards!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Neonshock, 18 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Neonshock

Neonshock Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(19.6%)
    Diet:
    cal counting
    I just turned to my bf and said,
    "When I lose my 10% lets go to that Chinese Buffet and I will have a night off, my treat"

AM I INSANE?!

Is it terrible to reward dieting with food? I think so...I feel a bit terrible that it came out of my mouth, but it did :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gonnagetslim

gonnagetslim size 14 here I come

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    8st11lb(38.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hmmm I dunno really, maybe its a good thing, maybe its not!? I have said a similar thing myself just tonight! .... I said to hubby that at the weekend I want a DVD and pizza night! :eek::eek: dont think I will actually let myself but its a nice thought lol! but to be fair I do think I deserve it.....not had one for a full year!! hmmm....still wont be able to do it though....

4. Neonshock

Neonshock Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(19.6%)
    Diet:
    cal counting
    Maybe if we just say and never do, it will be ok!

5. tarotwoman

tarotwoman Loves life

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming magazine club. Out of date now but this diet worked for me in the past.
    I like the idea and use food as rewards. My trouble in the first place is instead of having a bit of something for a reward is that I had a lot all the time.

Now I'll have a funsize milkyway at the end of the day sometimes whereas before I'd have 2- 3 bars everyday plus piles of other stuff as a matter of course.

It wouldn't work for everyone but it works for me.

Tracey

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.