Food Shopping

Sampink30

Something strange is been happening to me and I wanted to know if anyone else does this.

When I go food shopping now if I do drag myself to go do it I panic and I can't do it sometimes I get half way round and have to abandon it totally :(

This then ends up in stupid take away food and junk food grabbing :( I don't really understand this never happened before I used to actually enjoy the weekly food shop , now I can't stand it :(

I understand how you feel. I do most of my shopping online now. It means I can take as long as I need (I usually take days to do it, I often fill and empty the online basket!), I'm not tempted by junk food etc and it just takes all the stress away. Plus no heavy bags to carry!

I shopped only online for years until I had to save money when hubby got laid off (all shopping, not just food). Pre planning my menus, creating a shopping list and refusing to go down certain aisles really helped. Having him with me to keep focused on the list helped too - but if he started talking about "perhaps we could have such and such instead" I was near to a mental breakdown.
I have not a clue where this comes from but I completely empathise xx

Back