FOOD TALK

lizzy27

Hello
I'm confused. What does this actually mean:
'Please note no food talk is allowed in this section. Any posts mentioning food in any form will be moved to the main forum'. I'm reading about Pizza today on the forum - I need the forum for support - I don't want to read about Pizza, eggs, chicken or any foods. I thought it was great having a forum where food wasn't allowed to be mentioned - and this Forum is fantastic, great support, information and advice. I wish people just wouldn't mention the food - or if they need to, post elsewhwere. The posts naming foods haven't been removed, so how is the forum monitored. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who doesn't want to read about actual food while trying to avoid temptation!

I also have to put my hand up and say i find it hard when food is mentioned.If i see anything about food i normally try to stop reading and not let the idea get into my head(if that makes sense?)

Well, I posted something in another post about endorphines in food. And that sentence was deleted from my post so someone is monitoring some things.

If you see a post in the total solution section you can message one of the moderators to alert them and they will move it :)
Starlight is great but it's a large job searching all the TS section for food references so just let someone know if it hasn't been noticed yet and they'll sort it
There are lots of new people on at the moment who aren't sure on the rules, it should get better x

Hi Starlight
I was being deliberately ironic, if you know what I mean. Anyway, I'm new to this forum - please tell me how to 'pm it to you' or how to 'report' - where's the report function. Sorry if I'm being dense, I'm on Day 7 and feeling quite dopey!

lizzy27 said:
Hi Starlight
I was being deliberately ironic, if you know what I mean. Anyway, I'm new to this forum - please tell me how to 'pm it to you' or how to 'report' - where's the report function. Sorry if I'm being dense, I'm on Day 7 and feeling quite dopey!

Send starlight a message through the message function or if you are on a computer there should be a report option on each post :)

DustQueen said:
Send starlight a message through the message function or if you are on a computer there should be a report option on each post :)

Oh I've also noticed you can do it on your phone too it's by the quote function

Back