Food when you can't have packs?

zadra

Heya guys,

I need an advice.
Life is rough with me at the moment and it seems I will be leaving UK for much longer than I expected... The problem is in my home country (poland) we do not have Lighter Life programme (I *think* we got cambridge, but not too sure.. VLC are really not popular and really hard to get)
Now.. inasmuch as I would love to, I simply cannot afford to buy LL supplies for 3-4 months. I can afford 2 months tops, but not more.. I will be going back to UK in the end so whatever happens I will go back onto LL, however the vision of having to be for 2 months without packs when I still havnt reached my target weight is pretty scary and something i really dont want to do, but well.. LL wont sell it to me any cheaper im afraid eheh :(
Any advice, in regards to food, eating dust or whatever.. not to spoil the almost 5 stone loss I had so far? :S

Why don't you start RTM early? You can eat a healthy, balanced diet while you're away, and might even lose a bit through that!

If you have more weight to lose after that, you could return to the packs if you wanted to, although if you're eating sensibly while you're away you might feel confident enough to lose weight that way.

yeah i will try, though so far my LLC seemed pretty ugh..clueless.. however starting RTM early might be an idea. still involves lots of packs though.. ill let you know what LLC told me next time i speak to her i guess.

Hi,

CD is available in Poland details as follows:
POLANDNameHol-Trade Ltd (S.P.Zoo)AddressBelgradzka 4, 02793 Warszawa,
PolandPhone(48) 22 859 03 04Fax(48) 22 859 03 04e-mail[email protected]Contact NameKate OklinskaProductsCambridge Diet Drinks/Soups

yeah i know, its only capital city though, nowhere near me :(

If you cannot afford LL for 4 months but can for 2 months, why not change to CD or LipoTrim at £36 per week instead of £70 per week on LL and then you can afford 4 months supply!:):)

Hope this helps!

Lisa xx

I may be completely wrong with this, having never tried it, but isn't W8 Matters available online and sent to you?
Whatever you decide, good luck!

Well yes I was thinking about Lipotrim actually, but don't you have to pick it up weekly from pharmacy? Or could I just strom in and get 2 months supply? oO

Back