Foodaholic trying to break-free

Day 6:

Today I have not ran a marathon in fact I've just woke up after the most needed sleep ever!

Drinks: 1500ml Sparkling Flavoured Water

21:40: First product of the day, Cottage Pie, this was alright and easily ate :)

23:15: Cookies and cream shake (one of the benefits of shakes is I felt I could manage this just a couple of hours after the first meal)

(Back in bed asleep by 1am hence the only two products, Know meant to have 3 but wasn't awake for long)

Last edited:
Day 7
This plan is definitely getting easier, although I'm craving a dominoes pizza I know I don't need one! I've not really experienced any nasty side effects yet either just weight loss on the scales! (And the patient who tells me i'm fat has told me I've lost weight but not to lose too much haha can't win!!) Been shopping today too many temptations from food places and food stalls only lasted an hour and I love shopping had to come home as the food was becoming overwhelming.

Drinks: 1500ml flavoured sparkling water, 330ml can coke zero,

13:00: Coconut Milkshake (So in love with this one! Maybe try with a little bit of chocolate mix added!)

18:20: Spaghetti Carbonara meal (Liked this one used too much water but the extra water made a really lovely soup)

22:00: Product Binge; scones, egg and pancake (loved the pancake)

So today I've had 5 products = 1000cal I wanted to get takeaway but at least o saved on that! Just want food really hungry but think it's more emotional than physical. Also really struggling to drink today so that's not filling me up!

19:40:: Official weigh-in: 17st 12 ((11lbs off)) (Week one)

Last edited:
Brilliant first weight loss! Fantastic! I try have chicken in incase I need it so I don't turn to carbs x

Day 8: Week 2 day 1

If it wasn't for last weeks amazing weight loss 11lbs I would give up on this plan now as all I want to do is have a proper meal, carbs cake and all but for good things to happen we have to make sacrifices!

16:00: Spaghetti Carbonara soup; the extra water makes a lovely soup and it reminds me of chicken noodle. Lovely :)

20:00: Big massive whoopsie, ate out then treated myself to them cupcakes on the way home all 4! Back to plan in the morning! :))

Last edited:
Day 9: Week 2 day 2:

All I've had today is 200cal..
19:00: Shake Cookies& Cream, delicious but all I could think about was that i'd had a burger yesterday and ruined the plan and that i'd have to try extra hard this week to combat the calories..

Day 10: week 2 day 3:

Still feeling guilty about my meal on Tuesday..

18:30: Strawberry yogurt bar, enjoyed this seemed to be loads :)

18:35: Raspberry and white chocolate bar : disappointed thought this would have been a favourite.

Last edited:
You've had a fab weeks weight loss.
Put the blips to one side and move forward. You can do this!!!

Wow! 11lbs lost in 1 week! That is fantastic! Well done. :)

I just started today... (altho official start will be probably tuesday as using up packs from before.) I am hoping to have a similar amount lost.

Keep up the good work! :)

Friday: Day 11week 2 day 4:
Actually forgot to eat today how silly! It's now 3am and I'm hungry but didn't pack anything for work so will have to wait till I get in, also I think I'm thinking nothing will mean I'll lose much quicker but in reality I really do need those 600cals a day, my enthusiasm of the first week has gone :(

Thanks for your encouragement guys I think I was so excited first week and now I'm bored I've also not seen any positive change in my scales yet this week so that's a little demotivating; good luck pink hope this works really well for you :)

How are you?

Hi Birchey, I hope all is going well for you. Don't let that blip rob you of your weight loss plan entirely. Lots of us make little detours along the way - what matters is finding your way back onto the path and sticking to it. :eatdrink023:

I totally lost the plot.

Weigh in this morning 18st 2lbs. So only gained 4lbs back, with what i've been eating it should have been so much more than that so hoping the scales are actually correct. Saying that I usually weigh in the evening so could be a much bigger difference, anyway it's motivated me and the fact my uniform is tight again to lose the weight. I've only got 3months now till I go to New York and need to fit in the plane seats!

Back on it from lunchtime today. Have so many products to use be a shame to waste them all. I'd already ate breakfast before deciding to go back on it so one meal 2 products today! Still going to call it day one though as my cals will be much less than what they usually end up as! :)

Last edited:
Good on you Birchey - it's great to see you back. How was today? I lost the plan slightly for a couple of weeks, but had a great week last week. Keep posting. :)

Totally lost the plot with this.. Im glad I've tried it though but it's not really for me. Going back to slimming world this evening. Xx

P.s if anyone's in Dudley area and wants some Exante products feel free to get in touch and you can collect. Got a cupboard full!

Back