Foodaholic trying to break-free

Thanks I lost 8lbs and it's been 8 weeks since I weighed in at slimming world so happy for that. I'd lost 11 on Exante so basically not gained much back considering how disasterous my diet has been following this! I've had a good couple of days on slimming world plan now and it feels much easier to follow now I'm more aware of how un-restrictive it is. I'm back to days now at work so do need the meals/snacks to keep me going.

I'm tempted to 5:2 it though to use up products but worried I'll just binge out on food days! X

Good on you Birchey - it's great to see you back. How was today? I lost the plan slightly for a couple of weeks, but had a great week last week. Keep posting. :)
You can sell them on ebay. I know it's a pain posting them but it is a good way to sell them and you should get a reasonable return on your original outlay. Although I normally buy directly from Exante I've bought a few from ebay especially my favourites as I run out of those before the rest of my Exante delivery is used up.

Back