• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

foodfairys feeling optimistic diary

foodfairy

Silver Member
S: 12st2lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 0st1lb(0.59%)
first entry of my WW diary today and todays gone pretty well. :D

im on 20 points and have used 18 today plus earned myself 2 bonus points ;). ive walked my little socks off today and am now shattered lol.

my weigh ins are on a monday but couldnt get there today as i had a dentist appt so i'll just have to wait till next week and be as good as i can considering my slip up the other day.

thats all for now, off to chill on the settee for a bit byeeeee x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

NikkiH

Likes to eat
S: 15st6lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 2st9lb(17.13%)
Hi foodfairy!,

Well done on starting your diary - I think its one of the best ideas - im sure you will find it a great help (well I do anyway!)

looking forward to reading your story

xxx

Snail

well done on all the walking and being good today, i'm sure you'll have a great loss next week. x

foodfairy

Silver Member
hya everyone :)

so far so good :D earnt myself 3 bonus points yesterday and spent them on goodies. didnt save any points either but at least i didnt go over which is good.

ended up going to bed at teatime yesterday as i was tired out from all the walking im doing lol. i better get a good loss on monday after all the effort im putting in this week :rolleyes:

foodfairy

Silver Member
hiya hun :D
how are you doing ? i see from your ticker you lost 10lbs this week :eek::eek:

thats a fantastic start eileen, have you lost anything like this before in your first week ?

hya everyone :)

so far so good :D earnt myself 3 bonus points yesterday and spent them on goodies. didnt save any points either but at least i didnt go over which is good.

ended up going to bed at teatime yesterday as i was tired out from all the walking im doing lol. i better get a good loss on monday after all the effort im putting in this week :rolleyes:
Im sure youll do great on Monday ;)

foodfairy

Silver Member
just been to the cafe for breakfast with a few m8s and while they tucked into full fry ups i had an apple :D feeling dead chuffed with myself yay!!

foodfairy

Silver Member
feeling very lazy today - not even out of my pj's :eek: and feeling very hungry!!!

im having pasta with leeks & mushrooms with lf soft cheese stirred through followed with a baked banana sprinkled with cinnamon and a scoop of low fat icecream :drool: cant wait :D

have my weigh in tomorrow but im a bit worried as i had 34 points yesterday lltogether. i saved some for yesterday but dont know if it will effect my loss even though i saved them :confused:

foodfairy

Silver Member
i have 20 points a day and saved 14 on top.

foodfairy

Silver Member
yes yes yessssss!!!! i lost 2.5lbs this week yayy! thats 9lbs in 3 weeks, just 7 more to go now :D

cd121272

Silver Member
Well Done You that is fantastic, not far to go at all now, you keep up the good work.......

foodfairy

Silver Member
thanks everyone, im soooo pleased!! im now back at my original slimming world target -1lb yipeeee, just 7 more to go now but i hear those can be the hardest :/

forgot to mention i also got my first silver 7 aswell today :party0048: