Foodie thoughts and munchie mumbles, food diary of a self confessed chocoholic

OMG they look beaut :D Wish I could have mine done :( So annoying xxxxx

Ohhh a quarter pounder yummy I love Big Macs. Nuggets ant bad from there it's 20 syns for a 6 piece nugget meal. I try to stay away cause I know il order a burger lol. Your aloud a treat anyway hope you enjoyed

OMG they look beaut :D Wish I could have mine done :( So annoying xxxxx
Thanks!

They look lovely made me want some now lol. I think when Iv lost another 1/2 a stone il treat myself cause will be 3 in total
Do it!
Ohhh a quarter pounder yummy I love Big Macs. Nuggets ant bad from there it's 20 syns for a 6 piece nugget meal. I try to stay away cause I know il order a burger lol. Your aloud a treat anyway hope you enjoyed
I was in heaven lol!

Carrot and Butter Bean Soup
1 400g tin butterbeans
5 carrots
1 potato
1 onion
Approx 1/2 a swede
2 sticks celery
1 chicken stock pot
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried chives
1 tsp parsley
salt and pepper to taste
500ml boiling water

Dice all the veggies, chuck in a soup maker or pan with all the other ingredients except the butter beans.
Cook for half an hour or on smooth in the soup maker.
If cooking in a pan, blend the soup until smooth.
Stir in the butter beans and heat through.
To serve sprinkle with a pinch of dill, I used dried but if you have fresh use that.
You can substitute fresh garlic and herbs if you have them and also veg stock rather than chicken. You could also leave this chunky if you prefer.

Well I had my gym induction :eek: Managed 10 mins on treadmill:whacky068:, 8 mins on Xtrainer :hide: 13 mins on cycle:woohoo: 10 seconds plank :roofles: some other floor work:bunnydance: And did some resistance training :character00116: I am having my tea and then going to lie down in a dark room :stinkyfeet:

I hadn't realised how unfit I really was, my legs will hardly hold me up!

Hahaha that's what I'd be like if I went . Soon as my mate has had her baby we are going gym she's not due till April tho so got a while yet

Hahaha that's what I'd be like if I went . Soon as my mate has had her baby we are going gym she's not due till April tho so got a while yet
It was fun once I got over feeling like everyone was watching me lol! Just inhaled my dinner, though I do think I need to cut down on portion size, couldn't eat it all I had put that much out!

Ye that's what puts me off people staring at me and my fat bits wobbling lol. Is everyone there like all super fit and thin aswell puts me off lol.

Having salad is helping me cut portion down by loads ,like last night normally have loads of chips didn't have as many.

Ye that's what puts me off people staring at me and my fat bits wobbling lol. Is everyone there like all super fit and thin aswell puts me off lol.

Having salad is helping me cut portion down by loads ,like last night normally have loads of chips didn't have as many.

Nobody was staring, they were all busy in their own little worlds of pain lol! Just me being paranoid.

I had loads of speed food on my plate, I'd just put too much food out altogether. Eyes bigger than my belly!

Shattered this week will update last few days tomorrow.

Sorry, super tired the last few days and my food has been rubbish, although I have been tracking, I just can't seem to leave the junk alone.

Oh well new week, new start tomorrow.

Some weeks are like this aren't they I think it's a lot to do with hormones aswell soon as feel a little tired and can't be bothered grab food don't we well I know I do . Just put it behind you like you say new week tomoz

So, Sunday I was at Stitches which is a big trade show at the NEC, wasn't expecting to work but got roped in to working in the workshops lol! It was a very early start and I didn't get home until about 8:30pm.
Food for Sunday

B:Banana, hifi bar
L: 6in Subway veggie delight on 9 grain wheat, walkers salt and vig crisps and cookie
D: SW chips and egg

Food Monday
B: Greggs Sausage roll, mocha
L: butterbean and carrot soup, yogurt, banana, 2 hifi bars
D: Jacket spud with 4 Asda frozen lf sausages, baked beans
S: Cupcake

Food for yesterday
B: Greggs sausage roll, coffee
L: Carrot and butter bean soup, quavers, hifi bar, plums, yogurt
D: Jacket potato, cottage cheese, fresh tomatoes, jalapenos, bacon
S: Chocolate brownie, hifi bar

I have no idea how many syns I've had really lol! I've used my HEX A for coffees mainly

Last edited:
Some weeks are like this aren't they I think it's a lot to do with hormones aswell soon as feel a little tired and can't be bothered grab food don't we well I know I do . Just put it behind you like you say new week tomoz
Mines is deffo hormones as well as work. I'm craving junk, especially sugar.

I'm the same or when I'm feeling fed up I want to eat . Stuck in this week trying to potty train daughter it's takin loads of patience and i just want to eat crisps haha

Back