Foods that make you happy?

LisaC

Gold Member
Are there any? (Other than chocolate which has never done the trick with me)

Are we talking SW or non SW?!

I love SW egg chips and mushy peas or a gorgeous chicken curry with rice and yoghurt dip. You feel indulgent but it's not!

As for non-SW, I always smile when I eat a pizza!

Foods that make me happy are foods that make me fat. KFC – a nice big 3 piece variety meal with pepsi max and a gravy, Chinese food – a huge mixed meat curry with fried rice, chips, prawn crackers and a portion of ribs. Chocolate cake – two words always guaranteed to make me smile are ‘Sara Lee’. Ice cream – Ben and Jerry have a lot to answer for! Burger King, an XL bacon double cheeseburger meal with mustard on the burger and mayo for the chips. Chippy: Chips cheese and gravy with a fish on top. Supermarket: the rotisserie chicken – I like to leave the skin ON *cry*. White bread or white soda farl toast with lots and lots of real butter!

…oh God Lisa what have you started…. Make it stop!

Chips make me happy, I would eat them with every meal if I could.
I like SW chips, but nothing beats the real thing!

Ladies Ladies!!!! I don't mean what foods do you love......I meant are there any particular foods that are like pick-me-ups....!!??

Any excuse to talk about naughty foods you lot! :p

Ladies Ladies!!!! I don't mean what foods do you love......I meant are there any particular foods that are like pick-me-ups....!!??

Any excuse to talk about naughty foods you lot! :p

What's the difference? :p

I should have worded the question differently shouldn't I!! hehe ;)

So......does anyone know of any 'happy' foods?

I am afraid it is still cakes and chocolate for me (I have to avert my eyes when I walk past the Krispy Kreme doughnut stand at Waterloo station). I wish I could say fruit or salad, but it would not be true. However, a lovely big SW curry can be comforting.

Im afraid thats an un answerable Q lol.. happy foods and foods that make you happy are either the same thing, or food that you love, but won't make you happy cos you feel guilty!

So decide, do you want food to make you feel good. Then you want a fresh fruit salad, filling but light and fresh and will make you feel healthy,

or.. calorific foods that will make you smile but feel quilty! lol

Im afraid thats an un answerable Q lol.. happy foods and foods that make you happy are either the same thing, or food that you love, but won't make you happy cos you feel guilty!

So decide, do you want food to make you feel good. Then you want a fresh fruit salad, filling but light and fresh and will make you feel healthy,

or.. calorific foods that will make you smile but feel quilty! lol

Thats what I wondered...I always think that I feel better when I eat well as I know Im doing my body good. But Ive heard people say before that some foods really do make you feel happier....is choccy one of them? Not sure whats in it to make you feel happier though...

ah, ok if we are talking things that make me feel better as in virtuous? Hmm, a nice stir fry with loads of fresh ginger.

Somtimes food does make us feel better.. but theres a fine line.

Drowning your misery in it, or expecting it to change the way we feel about other things then no. Foods not what you want..

Craving somthing you havnt had in ages and feel you deserve after hard work and makes you feel happy and like youv worked for it and deserved it for example.. then yes..

((hugs)) xxxxxxx

Back