Foods we love which are low fat

tegzy said:
i love toast for brekky... any ideas what to put on it?

I adore toast n butter hence my username

Iv found some fab crackers in both sainsburys n tescp which are just like toast they are 0.2g of fat each n calles
Dutch crispbakes

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

yeah a lil like melba toasts kinda cross between them and those french toast crackers, hubby found them in sainsburys a few weeks ago now for me, and I am now hooked (altho I did have one with a sliver of butter on it earlier *smacks self on wrist* )

i work with adults with learning dissabilities and one of my clients got chip shop chips for their lunch today... i had to pinch one... i have been craving chips for weeks and weeks and forgot to have them before starting xenical...

any ideas for nice chips... ive tried making sw chips in past but somehow i just dont make them right and they end up in the bin :-(

makes note *buy padlock for fridge when in town post swimming in the morning as otherwise Rach will have the remaing 8 crab sticks, 4 tubs of cottage cheese and 6 packs of beetroot, also put the dutch crisp breads in a safe place, and then hide other things*

I'll post it in here too.. I made my own very low fat gravy this afternoon.

4 mushrooms chopped finely
1 onion chopped finely
Frylights
Water
1 Oxo Cube (Beef is 5.1% fat, so juuuuusssst outside of the rules, all the others are less)

'fry' the onions and mushrooms in a few squirts of frylight until very soft, add cube and some water and boil, then blend down with hand blender. Not quite as good as the real thing, but definatly worth it for the XEn!

Instead of oxo cubes use bovril . Tastes just as beefy and it's only 1.2 g fat :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes sorry. Also the kallo lo salt veg cubes are 1.2g

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The kosher stock we get is 1.2g but i cant remember the name of it - doh!

thanks for this topic, its been helpful :) ive just added lots of new things to my tesco delivery list!

Alpro soya chocolate deserts are yum

Mmmm just tried the cherry Garcia frozen yogurt.. Wow it is really lovely :)

Back