Extra ProPoints Football stadium pies..

Loser85 said:
definately nothing wrong with the banter. My fiances english team is liverpool. Hes scottish so its rangers first for him.

Was great to see the blues win yesterday. Bit of pride and all that.

Chelsea fan here but would follow rangers in scottish football and Linfield in Irish league.

I live in Northern Ireland. A trip to see Chelsea costs about £500 quid by the time both of us get flights and accomodation etc. Not impressed! usually only get over once a year.

Last edited:
revilop said:
Oh god, Chelsea fans as well! :p anyone going to any matches this week?

Me and the OH would love to see Liverpool play at Anfield one day,live near Ipswich so might go see Ipswich play one day,how bout you?

Im off to Ewood but not til Monday...got Man U :/ Went to Bolton last week and got beat 2-1 :(

Sadly I was at loftus rd yesterday gutted we lost, don't get me started, but hey ho could b worse my fiancé is a Liverpool fan & they sure are in dire straits ATM lol at least we still above the scum (just) :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I bet Liverpool will come good just in time to play Blackburn next week!! :(

They need to do something,they have a few games coming up so they best pull out all the stop :0) or im in for a lot of ribbing on here lol

michellethegooner said:
Sadly I was at loftus rd yesterday gutted we lost, don't get me started, but hey ho could b worse my fiancé is a Liverpool fan & they sure are in dire straits ATM lol at least we still above the scum (just) :-D

I too was at Loftus Road! Couldn't Believe it!! :( never mind, could be worse, we could be Liverpool or tottenham fans!

Gutted about Rovers last night, thought we deserved something out of the game, but that's what you get when you play the champions! Well and truly back in the doo doo now after being 6 points clear only a week or so ago! :(
It's amazing how a football result determines what mood I'll be in the next day!!

Hard luck Gem was a cracking game that couldve gone either way.

Amazing goal from Valencia sealed it for us though, 5 points clear n'all. Is it too much to ask for us to get the league before we play City and get the guard f honour at their ground? Probably, but what a moment that would be :D

cheek...... i'm a tottenham fan :D

Felt sorry for blackburn last night though Gem.... did well to keep it level until 80 mins. Then united go and do what they always do, you can never write them off!

Shelbyflyinsolo said:
cheek...... i'm a tottenham fan :D

Felt sorry for blackburn last night though Gem.... did well to keep it level until 80 mins. Then united go and do what they always do, you can never write them off!

Oh deary me, u must of done something horrific in a previous life, to have that burden in ur life ;-) lol

Me and my Mum had literally just been saying that Utd will go and nick it, then BANG they score!! :cry: We needed the points more than Utd as well! :(

Back