For £$%&*^! sake!

People are afraid of the unknown. Most people think LT is incredibly unhealthy and dangerous until they read up on it. Most then change their tune - they may not suddenly start spouting support however.

People are also afraid of change. When someone they know as overweight suddenly begins to change their appearance others may find it unsettling and some may find it reveals their own insecurities which they then relay back to you in the form of criticism.

Do it for yourself babe and knock 'em dead with that determination!

yep exactly!!
Im getting sick of people saying, Why are you paying money not to eat?

And its so expensive!
But it works out pretty much the same cost as what i would be paying for food through the week and drink at the weekend!!

I am actually saving money being on lipotrim. Alcohol at weekends, snacks in work, and regular shopping was way over £36. But I get the same, its very expensive everyone says, they soon change their mind when I ask them how much they spend on snacks, alcohol, food etc.

I'm saving money doing LT too. The amount of junk and snacks and rubbish I was eating everyday was adding up to a lot. Losing lbs and gaining ££££s.

i aint saving no money as i buy 4 me my partner and my little boy n we all eat same. i neva go out on weekends as im skint anyway n my partner jus got made redundant so its costin me a bomb!! x x

Back