for a boost

What is success express?

It is an old SW plan like EE but you need two thirds superfree and you take syns as the highest rather than the lowest

It is an old SW plan like EE but you need two thirds superfree and you take syns as the highest rather than the lowest

Its not an old plan - its still used by consultants - usually just for when someone has reached a bit of a plateau and needs a boost, my consultant usually dishes out one or two leaflets a week for people who are struggling.

I tried it a few months ago and didnt really find it made much impact TBH - plus its a bit of a pain to find things to really fill you up (I need my carbs to make me feel full up). Ended up having butternut squash with most meals which was a bit of a saviour - you can treat it like a potato in so many ways (mashed, roasted, chips etc) - but its a superfree food!

I havent heard of this either, I do red days only but would be interested to know what I would have to do to give myself a kick start when needed.

Its pretty much what Circes said in a nutshell - every meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) needs to be 2/3 superfree, rather than 1/3 as on Extra Easy. Still 5-15 syns per day, but you should always take the highest syn value. And you also should only snack on superfree foods, not free.

If you go to group, ask your consultant about it - there is a leaflet that explains it all

To add to the "rules", if you have a starter or dessert they should also be superfree or taken at the highest syn value.
Superfree now only includes fruit/veg on the orange EE pages (not including eggs, cottage cheese, yoghurts etc).
I find SE works really well for me.

You can have anything!
I tend to have a chicken breast/gammon steak/burger with a big pile of roasted squash and veg or salad, or a jacket potato with whatever filling and salad.
I tend to use a B choice for breakfast and save a B choice for a supper snack.

Its not an old plan - its still used by consultants - usually just for when someone has reached a bit of a plateau and needs a boost, my consultant usually dishes out one or two leaflets a week for people who are struggling.
!

That is the Fast Forward plan not Success Express :)

Back