For all of those with lots to lose-6st 3lb down

Zoe.D

loving life
Hi all, I have been doing cd for 20 weeks now and started out with 150lbs to lose :eek:. 20 weeks later and 87lbs down I feel fantastic and better than I have felt in years.

I just wanted to let anybody know starting or new to cd with a what seems a long journey ahead of them that it's possible to get well on your way within no time at all and feeling great about yourself again.

I havn't always been big and was a size 12 when I met my Husband but slowly as the weight crept on and I got bigger it seemed an impossible journey to start and a very depressing one at that. I wish I had found cd years ago and realised my dream to be slim sooner, however I am on the right track to slimville now and dress sizes are falling quicker than I can buy them lol. I am a size 18 at the moment and looking forward to those size 12's again very soon. :D

Good luck to all of you on your cd journey :)

P.S I have progress pics in my profile album

good post zoe spurs people on that they are not alone on any vlcd . does it feel 20 weeks ?

That's an amazing amount in 20 weeks!

Thanx Zoe, I'll think of you on my road to slimville. How do you do it? 20 weeks? past three weeks I always seem to trip up on something!

Thanks, no it doesn't feel like 20 weeks, it has flown by.

well done I have 150lbs to loose aswell cant see it happening so much but your post was an inspiration

You look fantastic Zoe and all that in 20 weeks!!

ps your cake pics are amazing, you're very talented!

great post you have done so well it really helps to read when people are positive and getting through their CD journey I like you wish i had found CD years ago. I have tried and failed at so many diets but we got here in the end.

Oh wow you look fab and what a difference. You are truly an inspiration for all those starting out on this amazing journey x

Thanks Girls xx

did u ever exercise?? did u ever have a slip up??

Awww well done to you :) bet you feel buzzing!!!

Im 19 weeks in and feel flipping brilliant :D have gone from a size 22 bottom to a loose 14 now! in 19 weeks its just mad!!!

Keep up the good work

My 19 weeks has flown!

The only exercise I have done is bike riding, short enjoyable journeys with the family. I havn't had any slip ups which even I can't believe as I always have on other diets. I love cd.

Well done Zoe. You have done really well and you are an inspiration indeed. I reiterate what you have all said. If only we had discovered CD sooner but better late than never I suppose.

I am on my way into the 4th week on this diet and I will surely look at your journey as inspiration for the coming weeks.

You have done ( are doing) a brilliant job. Well done!:0clapper:

Thanks for the motivating post Zoe, it's nice to know there are others out there who have a fair bit to loose, but very nice to know they have actually lost it ! :D

Thanks to everyone for your lovely comments. I really hope it helps if anyone is struggling or wondering if cd works. Good luck to everyone starting cd or already on there journey xx

Zoe,
Just wanted to say Wow hon!! Just took a look at your pics hon and you look like a new woman! You have done amazingly well and you should be so proud of yourself..
Your a real inspiration for anyone that is just starting out as I know I felt when I started I would never get there!
Keep smiling you look great and you so deserve to be happy.
xxx

Well done Zoe, you have given us great motivation for our CD journeys.
The answer really is to stick to the diet and reap the marvellous benefits, as you have done.
All the best for your future losses on your way to goal x

Back