For all those disappointed by a small loss

Angellove

I knew I was heading for a small one this week - I weigh myself and I could just tell. I've lost two stones in the first four weeks so I can't say I was a lil disappointed by just 2.2lbs this week but...

It's still a loss. There isn't an explanation for it I've been 100% and been drinking my water and no toilet trouble or time of month. But it's still a loss.

I've decided to go by my monthly totals. I think it's more satisfying and as you all know it tends to even out to around a stone a month - I don't know of many other diets that aren't tfr that van get such results.

But then I think of the reason I chose this diet. Not just for the speedy loss but because it's detaching me from food completely. I think it's important not to lose sight of this. It's not just about how many pounds you shed a week - that's just a side benefit if you like. It's about learning about my past eating habits, discovering where it went wrong and changing my ways. It's about realising I didn't need all those calories and can function perfectly with just shakes as fuel.

Plus the weight loss isn't the only benefit. My skin is so clear and glowing - a comment made by many. I have bags more energy which benefits my friends and family no end. I can exercise without feeling uncomfortable. I've found I love cycling and walking. Even the pharmacist said I seem more confident and I agree. It's bought me out my fat shell and the best thing is it's only going to get better!!!

So if like me your loss has been 'small' and I know 2lbs is only 1lb off the weekly average lipotrim state in it's literature - don't feel down! Think of the bigger picture! And a pound or two is still a pound or two less - gone forever! Don't feel down feel proud. We are in this for the long haul - ups and downs and everything in between.

Hope this helps someone xxx :)

Great post!

Brilliant post hun!! Totally agree with everything. I think of this now as a life style change where I can address my food issues and learn new ways a dealing with them.

Keep at it :)

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree this diet to me is not just about my weight loss but about breaking my bad habits with food and I just proved to myself yesterday just how much I have changed in 5 weeks I broke my diet for my little girls birthday even though I did not feel tempted but I was completely in control and straight back on TFR next day now had that been 5 weeks ago I would still be stuffing my face today not because I was hungry but out of habit x I do not care if I only lose 1lb a week Ifeel great my clothes feel great and everyone comments about how confident I am that is what this diet does for you xx

Really good post, I'm only a newbie but I'm sure this will help remind me what the focus is over the next few weeks/months - thanks!!!

Hey guys, this is exactly what I'm having trouble dealing with; ive only lost 0.3kg since Thursday, I have not cheated at all, so I'm lost for words. I've only been on it for 16 days do I can't see me hitting a plateau yet, no periods, no constipation, no "problems", and yet no weight loss. Any advice guys? Much appreciated!

I knew I was heading for a small one this week - I weigh myself and I could just tell. I've lost two stones in the first four weeks so I can't say I was a lil disappointed by just 2.2lbs this week but...

It's still a loss. There isn't an explanation for it I've been 100% and been drinking my water and no toilet trouble or time of month. But it's still a loss.

I've decided to go by my monthly totals. I think it's more satisfying and as you all know it tends to even out to around a stone a month - I don't know of many other diets that aren't tfr that van get such results.

But then I think of the reason I chose this diet. Not just for the speedy loss but because it's detaching me from food completely. I think it's important not to lose sight of this. It's not just about how many pounds you shed a week - that's just a side benefit if you like. It's about learning about my past eating habits, discovering where it went wrong and changing my ways. It's about realising I didn't need all those calories and can function perfectly with just shakes as fuel.

Plus the weight loss isn't the only benefit. My skin is so clear and glowing - a comment made by many. I have bags more energy which benefits my friends and family no end. I can exercise without feeling uncomfortable. I've found I love cycling and walking. Even the pharmacist said I seem more confident and I agree. It's bought me out my fat shell and the best thing is it's only going to get better!!!

So if like me your loss has been 'small' and I know 2lbs is only 1lb off the weekly average lipotrim state in it's literature - don't feel down! Think of the bigger picture! And a pound or two is still a pound or two less - gone forever! Don't feel down feel proud. We are in this for the long haul - ups and downs and everything in between.

Hope this helps someone xxx :)

Thanks so much for your post :)

I popped in from the Exante forum to see how other plans worked. I stay 100% on plan, and as you can see from my signature have quite slow losses.

You have helped put this into perspective, so thank you. It is not just about the scales. My skin is better too, and I have more energy.

Good luck on the rest of your journey! :D

Back