• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

For all you newbies out there...

....I started 21 days ago and I just wanted to let you know that it's actually gone by VERY quickly and its been easier than i thought but If you're struggling here are some tips:

Distraction methods:

- bath
- nail painting and giving yourself a manicure / pedicure
- getting in to a proper moisturising routine, face and body
- going to www.damnyouautocorrect.com and easily whiling away an hour reading and laughing
- starting a blog
- YouTube - search for inspirational videos or just funny ones
- read a book you haven't started because you 'haven't had time'

WATER INTAKE. try the 3 litres a day and also note how amazing your skin and hair become.

TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME.

This is so important. Like I say 21 days 100% for me and I'm just getting through each day at a time. Looking at the whole thing in front of me is mammoth so I can only take it step by step.

Each time I've had a craving I've thought 'why am I craving this?' is it because I'm hungry - no, is it because I'm craving food - not really, is it because I'm greedy! More than likely.

I then ask if I can get to my next shake and have 500mls water or distract myself with some of the above.

I'm treating myself with a back, head and neck massage and facial after I do 100% for 4 weeks.

I bought it on groupon.

Good luck to you all.

You can do it (especially if I have)

Leah
X

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
thank you! really need motivating now but had a family photo the other day and my mum has just shown it to me - i look awful! I'm going to look at it now everytime I want food!

Thanks for sharing your tips for getting through. I'm on day 2 atm ss+ and am feeling ok really. Struggling a bit with water as i don't really like it but trying my best. Have managed a litre so far as well as 3 or 4 coffees.

Please keep your posts coming, it is a great help.

Oh and good luck xx

Hey Chezza I am on day two of SS+ also. I am doing 4 packs +milk (so I can have coffee!!)

Not feeling too bad, less hungry than yesterday but had a headache for much of the day!

Good luck on your journey :)

Hi Tink.

Thanks for the good luck wishes. Same to you too.

I have not suffered with a headache but have felt a little fuzzy at times, but all in all so far so good.

Hope you acheive your goals and good luck with your first weigh in xx

well done on getting to day 21 - and thanks for the tips and motivation for everyone! - my rewards are always massages etc! - I'm starting on Friday so I should be in ketosis by Sunday/ Monday so on Tuesday I am going for a hot stone treatment and I cant wait, but will enjoy it so much more knowing that I have done the hard part and I'm on my way x

..... enjoy your treatments x

I need to book the time for the treatment - I don't have long till the voucher I bought runs out!

Best get on it asap!

I'm also treating myself to a new tattoo when I get to my goal weight :)