For all you popcorn lovers out there...

louizekj

Silver Member
I really miss having a little bit of popcorn when i go to the cinema and hate not knowing how many syns is in the cinema one! Sooo...i don't know if anyone else has already discovered this but M&S do a multipack of 6 bags of sweet popcorn. I think they are in the kids food section. (My bf actually went on a mission and he found them, lol) Each bag is 15 g and works out as 3 syns per bag. You do actually get quite a bit in the too! Good for keeping track and having something easy to munch on in the cinema!

I'm off to see a staff screening of Harry Potter in half hour and i'm armed with 2 bags :D

Again sorry if this has already been mentioned!xx

Yum! That's even better than the small bags of Snack a Jack popcorn

I know me too! I spend half my life in the cinema i'm sure, lol. As far as i know when he went to get me some last week they were 96p for the multipack. Not sure if it's on special offer at the moment or not cos that seems rather cheap for M&S lol xx

I am going to the cinema tomorrow afternoon and so a quick stop at M&S will be needed en route!!! I love popcorn and do always feel like I am missing out at the cinema without it. Thank you for the top tip!!

I have a popcorn maker and sneak a big box of the stuff in with me, how they never catch me I'll never know but one day they will and I'll be forced to tell them I will not eat calorie laden, over priced crap just so they can make a profit lol

I have a popcorn maker and sneak a big box of the stuff in with me, how they never catch me I'll never know but one day they will and I'll be forced to tell them I will not eat calorie laden, over priced crap just so they can make a profit lol

Oh i have a popcorn maker do you know how meny syns if you make your own please

Also not as low in syns but they are bigger bags i think 50g and they are around 5-5.5 syns.
Our consultant showed us them as a syn update in class.
They sound really good.
OOhh i love butterkist mite have to go on a mission to find some of this

thanks for that. we are going to see Moon on Friday and then Harry Potter in the holidays.

Back