? for any 'bigger' ladies please!!

Emmie Lou

Hi can anyone just advise me on the fast start plan?
Im obviously carrying a lot of weight and my point allowance is 30 :eek:

would u advise trying the fast start and having 22 points for this first week or just to start at 30?

id obviously love to have a big weight loss for my first wk, but i dont want to push my luck lol!

Any advise please?

you will probably find that even eating all your points you will have a big loss your first week. I would say aim for 26 rather than 22 or 30, then you still have plenty to play with and will still have a decent loss. Even at 30 points, for your size it is low enough that you should easily lose 1-2lbs a week, but because your body won't be used to eating less, you will no doubt lose more than that at the beginning anyway :)

Hello,i cant comment on fast start either (sorry).
But as this is your first week?i would just start with your 30 points and see what happens...peeps usually have a good loss the first few weeks anyway..

I just think if you do fast start on 22 points it might be harder for you and you might not enjoy it so much (just my thoughts).
Go with the 30 points and see how you feel after the first week and perhaps have a chat to your leader too.
Good luck and welcome to the ww page.:)

thanks for ur replies, im so useless at making decisions when it concerns me lol
!!
i think ur right, i'll have the points im supposed to have and see what happens!
may as well enjoy all the points while i can have them i guess!!

I started my first week on my full allowence which was 26 and ate every one of them, i lost 9lb:D
That was not the average for first weeks but i was rewarded for eating and i was chuffed lol

I would use them while you have them, you will quickly lose them lol

Back