for anyone struggling

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by DappyMare, 19 August 2010 Social URL.

1. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    To everyone that is starting out this week or struggling with the first few days of ss....i have always caved on the 5th day as that is when i always feel hungry, but this time i have started cd with a different attitude, yesterday on my worse day i had an extra product and ss+ for the day..Day 6 for me is nearly over and i have had no hunger and feel fab today...please please don't give up as i did in the past, it does get soooooo much easier and you get fab results and those first few crap days are sooooo worth it :D

*Shanny* likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

A good read Dappymare keep up the great work hun.!!

and all the best to you, im looking forward to your first weigh in xx

DappyMare likes this.
  4. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Cheers shanny, and i'll defo let you know the loss :D

5. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

:D You are so right it does get easier. Days 3 and 5 were always killer for me but once you get past them and make it to your first weigh in, it is so much easier. Good luck weighing in xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.