Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

For anyone who was a teenager in the 80s

Discussion in 'CD Off Topic' started by andju, 20 October 2011 Social URL.

1. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi,I have a major problem I cannot walk in heels and there are so many beautiful shoes in the shops but there is no way could i walk in them.I put this down to being an 80s teenager and wearing pixi boots,boxer boots and little kitten heels in my hey day.Anyway I have set myself a challenge..............I am going to learn to walk in heels,anyone want to join me? I found this link and apart from nearly wetting myself laughing reading how to learn and practice said tip toeing around the house while gripping onto walls and bannisters I think I am going to give it a go, so tip toeing cramping calves here i come!! How to Learn to Walk in High Heels | eHow.com :8855:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mama22

mama22 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.5%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I was born in the 80s but can not walk in high heels so I'm joining you, beautiful sky scrape heels here I come lol

4. mollydog1308

mollydog1308 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lol! Pixie boots - i'd forgot about them....... I too am an 80s teenager and learning again how to walk in heels.
    I've been wearing clumpy heeled boots to break myself in and I found a pair of high heels are easier to cope if they are platform at the front giving the illusion of being higher than they are.

M x

5. spangles

spangles Bouncy Castle

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12.5lb(35.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Another (late) eighties teenager here. But tbh - i can walk in heels, it's just very painful. i need to weigh less (and somehow grow bigger feet)!

6. pandorasinbox

pandorasinbox Queen Geek

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(29.54%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (Formerly LLT)
    Ditto this! I can walk in them but it's uncomfortable. That said it's got less painful as I've lost weight. :)

Btw girls, Pixie boots are back in fashion!

7. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I can walk in heels, Just hate the pain after lol:8855:

8. lauren-1986

lauren-1986 Feeling Motivated

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.43%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I was born in the 80's... I found that the trick with heels is NEVER take them off when you are out, even if your feet feel like they might explode :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.