For as long as it takes.........

Thanks Shoebedoo x

Day 3 (55 days to TT target)
OK so day 3 rapidly coming to a close and was 100% TS again yah!!!:) No major hiccups apart from the constant peeing!!!
However, I have made quite a major decision though and that is to memoralise my current body measurements in this diary :eek:. As disturbing as this may be for me to publicly announce the size of my ass :ashamed0005: I will hopefully look back on this in months to come and think OMG was I really that big!!! Also I plan to remeasure at the beginning of each month and chart my losses (well thats the plan, hopefully there will be losses to chart!). So here goes:

Over bust: 125cm (49")
Under bust: 110cm (43")
Waist: 132cm (52")
Hips: 148cm (58.5")
L Thigh: 64cm (25")
L Calf: 42cm (16.5")
L Upper arm: 37cm (14.5")

Well there it is in all its glory. Hoping this will be a cathartic experience and will soon see those numbers shrink away :scale:

Thanks Darcy, hopefully I can do as well as you. Your stats are impressive :happy096:

Oooops I ate something!!!

Day 4 (54 days to TT target)
Well today was going really well until I decided I would help my daughter with her tea before she went to work and I portioned out a cooked chicken that was in the fridge (she's grown up and sorts all her own meals usually). Before I knew what I was doing I had eaten half a thigh!!! Now I am in a complete dilemma and don't know whether to have my third exante meal??? I have worked out that I had between 175 and 200 cals which is about the value of an exante meal and I am not actually physically hungry but not sure about the vitamins/minerals thing if I don't have my 3 meals a day. Should I count the chicken as my 3rd meal?? In the grand scheme of things it was protein that I ate and not a total carb fest so hoping won't have done any serious damage to ketosis. Bit of a worry that I put the thing in my mouth without realising though!!!

Day 4 (54 days to TT target)
Well after seeking advice on the main forum I am happily chomping on a toffee nut and raisin bar - Exante of course, with an extra pint of water and have forgiven myself for being so silly with the chicken. Won't do that I again I hope

Good girl!! The chicken won't affect your ketosis at all and will have little if any impact on your losses, well done for stopping yourself, thats the really important thing!!

Happy Easter

Day 5 (53 days to TT target)

Well I am well chuffed today. Weighed myself to finish the Easter Challenge and have lost 9lbs:clap: Now I know thats a lot of water and judging by the rate I've been peeing it should by rights be more, but I will take a 9lb loss anyday. Officially not my first full week until Weds but Sunday is an easier day for me to do my weekly stats so might as well count this as my week 1 weigh in. Will probably have a sneaky peek on wednesday as well though just to see what I did lose in my first full week. More determined than ever to get there which will help me get through today - I have all the family coming round for a big Easter Sunday dinner :eek:

May the diet gods be with you during the dinner!! Well done on your loss in just a few days, you will be in for an absolute whopper for week 2 weigh in then as you'll have an extra few days...keep going girl

Yeaaa!! Survived Easter Sunday dinner. Managed to cook and serve a full roast beef dinner for 5 including my home made rhubarb crumble and custard, which I am very fond of but managed to resist. Feeling very proud and totally focused on my goal. Just hope I can keep it up.

Just reading back, sorry for your loss :hug99: xx You're doing fab.

Day 6 (52 days to TT target)

Another 100% TS day :checkmark:
Going wll so far. Started TOM today so not good that way but other wise well. Going to try and go back to work again tommorrow. Have had a couple of goes since my illness in December but think I was trying to go back too soon. Feel much better this week so going to go for it again. Hope it works out this time :fingerscrossed: I havn't written about my illness yet, with mum dying so suddenly that sort of took over for the past few weeks but in December I had what I thought was a bit of a flu virus but unforunately the virus attacked my heart and knocked out all the electric bits that make your heart beat of its own accord. I collapsed on xmas eve and had an emergency op to fit a pacemaker which was quite traumatic as my heart stopped twice during the procedure and I was awake and in a great deal of distress all the way through!!! My heart is working fine now thanks to the pacemaker but a week after the op I developed a blood clot in my lung and was rushed back into hospital. I now have to take warfarin to thin my blood for the next 6 months which is causing its own complications and I was taken back into hospital a couple of days after mums funeral with severe anaemia and had to have a blood transfusion. After having 2 pints of blood I feel much better so I think that aspect has been brewing for a while and keeping feeling breathless all the time. Just hope its not going to be an ongoing thing while I am on this warfarin. Anyway I think I only have a couple of months left to take it so the end is in sight :)

Day 7 (51 days to TT target)

First day back at work went well. Took me all morning to wade through my emails!! but still feel well and not too tired which is an improvement as have tried going back a couple of times and have been worn out by lunchtime. Really hope I have turned the corner health wise.
Anyway have worked out that to get to my end goal I need to lose 111 lbs which seems massive but my first goal for TT week is to lose 42lbs, so if I can make that I am already over a third of the way (will probably do some damage at the TT though, will try and keep that to a minimum but not going to spoil my holiday for it). OH fitted the luggage rack to the bike yesterday and I could just about squeeze between him and the sissy bar :eek: hope that gets a bit easier!

Day 7 (51 days to TT target)

Weighed myself as it is officially 1 week on TS and haven't lost any more but then again it is TOM so hopefully I'll see the benefit on Sunday whic is my new official weigh day - so no more mid week weigh ins from now on. Can't wait for Sunday :D

OMG Girlychick U have been thro d mill both on a personal physical and emotional level!!! How scary dat must have been 4uat Xmas! Never knew a person so young cud need a pacemaker! Fair play summoning up d energy 2 return 2 work - must b a gr8 feelin 2 get back 2 some kind of normality! By d way Ur Easter dinner sure made my mouth water - especially Ur dessert! Well done not fallin off d wagon! Wishin u speedy weightloss and hope Ur first wk back at work goes well!!!

Thanks guys, me too xx

Day 8 (50 days to TT target)

Nothing much to report today. Things going quite smoothly at the moment. Fingers crossed it continues this way :D Just keeping thinking how big my bum is and how small that bloody pillion seat is on his bike - OMG!!

Well done Girlychick Right here with ya- gr8 2 complete another 100% day on TS as it isn't easy! Can't beat puttin on a pair of leggings and a top to see all d bulges and what needs to shrink as some clothes hide a multitude and we can fool ourselves into thinking we r slim when we are not!! Keep up Ur fantastic willpower! Hope Ur managing early nites on Ur first wk back at work!!! Really proud of u!!

Back