For as long as it takes.........

Had a busy few days with being back at work so not had time to post on my diary. Managing to stay 100% but had a bit of a jippy tummy. Felt quite sick after my soup tonight and have got a banging headache. Think maybe I haven,t had as much water as I should for the past few days with being at work. Defo drank too much coffee so will have to watch that next week. Anyway looking forward to a good weekend and can,t wait for weigh in on Sunday. Hope the willpower has paid off :)

Day 12 (46 days to TT target)

Weighed in to day and have lost 4lb :). I have to admit I am a little dissapointed as have been 100% everyday up to last night when I did WS (Had chicken but did have a glass of wine with it to celebrate my win on the Grand National).
Have been on the treadmill (walking) a couple of times this week so will try and do that more next week. To keep things in perspective 4lbs takes me over a stone in loss and if I can have a good week this week then might be able to get into the 16st range would be great.
Have a lot to do to reach my TT target though - got to keep focused and up the exercise and water this week :whacky068:

Well done Girlychick Dats a super loss Congrats on winnin money on d Grand National 2!!! Try and drink green tea Others found this helped!! On Day 5 Hunger gone off me thankfully so cookin 4 my hubby and kids isn't a problem anymore Here's to another super wk ahead!!!

Day 13 (45 days to TT target)

Another 100% TS day :checkmark:

Today was good but its confession time:sign0007: got the raging munchies about 9pm last night and had half a mushroom garlic bread :eek:

Now the only upside to this is that I didn't really enjoy it so hopefully won't do it again and its exercised the old garlic bread demon. Obviously there are more down sides but no point in crying over whats done just put it behind me and DON'T DO IT AGAIN!!!

Work was good today, seem to have my energy back after being ill for so long and feeling prestty well at the moment :D

Draw a line under it and move on Next time make a bouillon soup or freeze coke zero into ice pops and suck away for hrs They get me through!!! Ur doin gr8 Girlychick Onwards and downwards!!!

Moved to Slimming World

Well after several failed attempts at TFR I have bitten the bullet and joined Slimming World. My daughter has joined with me so we can support each other which is good. First week weigh in today and I lost 4lbs. Was hoping for more but that is because I am used to those big losses you get on the first week of a TFR.
Kirsty lost 7lbs which is brilliant so we are both well pleased. It seems to be working better as both me and OH are eating the same foods and he has benefitted as well by losing 11lbs!!! He was motivated by the hairy biker guys who have a dieting programme on at the moment so all in all we should be a much slimmer and healthier family. Just hope we can keep it up!!! :D

Well sadly here I am again with a new year and yet again new resolutions that this will be the year that I crack this dieting thing! :sigh:
Decided to stick with slimming world rather than go for the TFR route as although I lost 5 stone doing the fast way it has inevitable piled back on when food rears its ugly head.
Have been going to SW since July 2014 and managed to lose a stone but been a bit half hearted at it to say the least :confused:
BUT tried the new SP plan which really limits your carbs - my downfall! and lost 7lbs in the first week which has really given me a boost. SO have set my goals for the year and here we go :D

Back