For Attn of KD

Wabbitt

Laugh, love, live!
Hello Hon

Was wondering if I could ask you a personal question please.

When you first started on CD you were quite big as you state you have lost 8 stone. I was wondering if you had a lot of loose skin once you'd lost the weight and if so how did you deal with it?

I hope you don't mind me asking but you look so fantastic now.

Many thanks xx

Hello Hon

Was wondering if I could ask you a personal question please.

When you first started on CD you were quite big as you state you have lost 8 stone. I was wondering if you had a lot of loose skin once you'd lost the weight and if so how did you deal with it?

I hope you don't mind me asking but you look so fantastic now.

Many thanks xx

Thankyou :) I don't have a lot of loose skin, though have no plans on wearing a bikini :D My bingo wings aren't wonderful, but I've stared at other people my age who are naturally slim and most of them have them anyway.

to be totally honest, it's my face that I'm most concerned about (though not enough to keep me awake at night :D) as I'm much more wrinkly than I was.

But, I call them my war wounds ;) Proof that I've succeeded :D

I guess that now I'm older, I'm not so concerned about the whole vanity thing, and I feel so much better that it doesn't bother me too much.

I don't believe I would have been spared with a slower method, and I know that I've made the right choice. A few extra wrinkles and some floppy stuff, or how I felt before? No contest ;)

Back