For Deegirl and basically anybody else

lol rum and coke

cokes good with everything!

lol vodka , nuts and for me it would have to be a cig only time i really want one when i have a drink, and no i dont smoke 40 a day

thats the only bad habit i dont have ...just eating and the old alcho are my down falls!

Ooo this is all too much!

Great support you guys are grrrrr!

I want casheeewwww nutssss. And pistachioooooo nuts. And peeeeaaananananutsss!

Resist tempation blah.

I propose a night out and a good old CS meet in the summer! For all that are up for it, plus we'll all be skinny by then ha.

(oh and thankyou for the lovely complements :) i am in the process of adding to my album on my profile to try build up some in between progress pics, but im gonna have to get my mumsie dearest to take some full length ones as im not stretch armstrong unfortunately to wrap my arms right out in front of me :cool: )

im deffinatly up for a meet but it'll have to be somewhere in the middle of us all, with good night life and nice food places so we can show off the sexy new us;)

funny how talking about things makes you want them

yer good idea

i have weak moments with wanting things but it soon passes.

been on here helps...keeps my mind off naughties!

so where is everyone from???

ill try and use my non-existant geography skills to work out a meeting point.

im from up north near middlesbrough if anyones heard of it lol

Mmmmm yeah!

Liverpool Liverpool Liverpooool.

Thats in the middle.

Muahaha.

Plus i only have to travel 20 minutes down the motorway or half an hour on the train.

Althoughhhh i should have passed my driving test by then so i can do anywhere in the country.

Sod the ferry to ireland.. we can all just have a go on the ferry across the mersey instead! :rolleyes:

Im going to drink some water to fill me up instead and be a good girl. Nuts blah who needs em!

(me, i do!)

x

me between halifax and bradford, and if you think your geography is bad my teacher at school wrote on my report sharons ability at geography explains why she has only made it to my class room once all yr lol

step away from the nuts they will give you spots lol

it depends what comes with the nuts...im not giving up all types;):D

i have a car and a driving licence so im pretty flexible.

me between halifax and bradford, and if you think your geography is bad my teacher at school wrote on my report sharons ability at geography explains why she has only made it to my class room once all yr lol

haha teachers write the most weirdest of comments.

i know enough to know bradford is sorta near leeds....

thats the extent my geography skills strech too

I was good with rivers and climates in geo.

So if you want me to get there by canal im sorted ill just hire a barge from kens lady lover offa corrie.

ewwww that whole storyline was minging

keep it in your trousers old fella!

Totally random....but I am from Gateshead....and DO NUTS give you spots???....cos ny skin is not what it once was!

dm40 your only half an our away from me...im not quite a geordie but the north east rocks!

and if anyone wants to meet in lpool i dont mind:D

Back