ProPoints For foods sake!!

Well im finally keeping something down.

Baked beans and veggie sausages from a tin. Hardly gastronomic grib but still something

Tesco baked beans and veggie sausage 9pp

Afternoon.

Well today ive had a few cups of tea, but im just nauseous and retchy today. No puking yet!

Soya milk 2pp

Well didnt get any sleep last night as I felt sick. Mum gave me some anti sickness tablets so I can get some sleep.

Off to the land of nod for a couple of hours before my meeting at 2.

Yay. Officially no longer unemployed. Im officially classed as self employed.

Been waiting for this for 2 years. Over the moon isnt the word!

Fab news!!!! I hope you had a little dance around the room! x

Haha I literally flew home from the meeting at the jobcentre!! Lol

Food for today

3x coffees with 1 sugar 4pp

Maccys choc shake and large fries to dip in my shake 26pp (im going to be so ill! Lol)

Dinner
Mayo 2pp
Ketchup 1pp
Quorn southern fried burgers x2 6pp
Lettuce
Warburton baps 6pp

37/45pp

Yay!!! So happy for you! :)

Thank you my lovely.

Only another 4 weeks max to wait till we are in there. I wish it would just hurry up!

Food for today.

Breakfast
Muesli 6pp
Soya milk 1pp

Lunch
Potato curry 3pp
Mini naan 4pp

Last edited:
i thought i was following ur diary...o well im following this one now :)

self emplyed hey u lucky girl!
wish i cud get a job!xxx

Everything is going ok. Just been so busy and sleeping at such weird times that its hard to eat but feeling alot better!

The bakery is still just out of reach, but we will deffo be in there before april more likely going to be around the 14th march.

Exciting!

I sts this week. Which im ok with. Must try harder!

So long as you're alright! The 14th March, wow, that's next week!!!! Are you going to open it straight away or take a couple of days to get things how you want them? x

So long as you're alright! The 14th March, wow, that's next week!!!! Are you going to open it straight away or take a couple of days to get things how you want them? x

We will be open straight away. No breathing space for me! Lol got to order the uniforms and get a few bits and we are ready to go.

Got confirmation today its definatly the 14th. Going in rom monday coming to do a few hours to get used to it.

Scared isnt the word!

Oooh! That's so exciting!!! So happy for you guys, I really hope it all works out exactly as you want!

Last edited:
Duplicate post.

Full steam ahead for you then!! It's going to be fab so enjoy every minute x

Oooh! That's so exciting!!! So happy for you guys, I really hope it all works put exactly as you want!

Thank you ladies. Sooo excited. Had a few1 too many tonight to celebrate and its now 4.47 am and I have my tesco shop coming between 8 - 10 so I will be shattered and hungover. Think the doc will order a day in bed for me haha!

Thank you ladies. Sooo excited. Had a few1 too many tonight to celebrate and its now 4.47 am and I have my tesco shop coming between 8 - 10 so I will be shattered and hungover. Think the doc will order a day in bed for me haha!

Ugh. Absolutely dying. Haha

Today ive eaten nothing b7t had a couple of drinks

Kara choc milk 4pp
Soya milk 1pp
Cloudy lemonade 3pp

Back