ProPoints For foods sake!!

Definatly agree. I never know whether im coming or going and food for me to eat is last thing on my mind, yet I spend all day cooking, baking, talking, writing and looking at food!

Funny how when your on top of your diet everything else falls in to place and when your on top of everything else the diet seems to fall into place.

So true!

I can so relate to that... I don't have much of a kitchen at the moment but I have to stay on track so I'm just trying to make the most of what I have got and not let it get me down x

I can so relate to that... I don't have much of a kitchen at the moment but I have to stay on track so I'm just trying to make the most of what I have got and not let it get me down x

Stronger woman than me. Just as something changes I just cant cope. Im better if im in control of the changes (like when I went to tongham and the iow) but when its out of my hands I just cant seem to focus on anything else.

Think ill make a nice low/no point soup tomorrow to try and focus me.

Food for today.

Breakfast:
7 nut granola - 7pp
Soya milk - 1pp

Just lunch and dinner now chick and then your day is done... Sounds simple doesn't it? If only! x

Hey you! How's things? Just trying to catch up on people's diaries that I haven't spoken to in ageeeees! Bakery must be soon now? Yay!! How you doing? Hope you're well hun :) xx

Hey you! How's things? Just trying to catch up on people's diaries that I haven't spoken to in ageeeees! Bakery must be soon now? Yay!! How you doing? Hope you're well hun :) xx

Hello stranger! The diet is up the swanny I just need to be stricter with myself. Im actually having a crack at doing sns and seeing how I get on so its day1 . Not gonna put myself under to much stress and strain with it but still try my hardest iykwim.

The bakery is very soon! Its a deffo by 2nd april. Been baking so much. And with alot of baking comes alot of washing up! Haha

But most of the recipe development is done for a little while. So going to focus on shifting this blubber.

How is sns going and how are the wedding plans? Hope all is good

Xxx

Hello lovely - ooh so exciting about the bakery! Did you enjoy the recipe development? That's the main thing :) Apart from the washing up lol I hate washing up with a passion! 2nd April - that's so soon! I can't quite believe how quickly this year has gone - remember you talking about putting the offer in and everything and that seems ageeees ago!

Don't worry about diet - once you are into a routine with the bakery I am sure you will find it much easier to get into a routine with your diet too - ooh you're snsing again? Yay! Another SnSer! How's day one going so far?

SnS is going pretty well for me actually! I think the fear of going looking for a wedding dress actually finally hit me! Also, I know that I really do have to do this now - before I was taking breaks because I thought that I still had time but now I really do have to stick to it if I want to get to goal in time!

Have a great day x

Hello lovely - ooh so exciting about the bakery! Did you enjoy the recipe development? That's the main thing :) Apart from the washing up lol I hate washing up with a passion! 2nd April - that's so soon! I can't quite believe how quickly this year has gone - remember you talking about putting the offer in and everything and that seems ageeees ago!

Don't worry about diet - once you are into a routine with the bakery I am sure you will find it much easier to get into a routine with your diet too - ooh you're snsing again? Yay! Another SnSer! How's day one going so far?

SnS is going pretty well for me actually! I think the fear of going looking for a wedding dress actually finally hit me! Also, I know that I really do have to do this now - before I was taking breaks because I thought that I still had time but now I really do have to stick to it if I want to get to goal in time!

Have a great day x

Wowzers, you haven't been dress shopping yet? Get out there girl!!!! Whatever dress you choose they'll be able to take it in. Oh and, please can I go shopping with you?! x

Hahahaha! You most certainly can Becky!!! I know, leaving it late aren't I?! Oh well - I always do that - why break the habit of a lifetime! :p xxxx

Hey Hun, I think until that bakery opens its going to be tough xx think when you get a routine in place things will click into place, xx I started mat leave today!!!! ( early but with good reason) x so scared I will now just stuff my face silly, I am being lazy tonight and getting a pizza in x

Hey Hun, I think until that bakery opens its going to be tough xx think when you get a routine in place things will click into place, xx I started mat leave today!!!! ( early but with good reason) x so scared I will now just stuff my face silly, I am being lazy tonight and getting a pizza in x

Oo pizza! I know it will just need it now!

Well a little update.

Another 1lb on last week. Ffs.

But another delay with the bakery. Looking at april 8th now. Sick of waiting.

One of my very dear friends has moved back to devon! So off to paignton tomorrow to help her move a few bits in and then off to bookers to open our account and get some cheap shopping.

Also went doctors today and gave in a poo sample (how wonderful!) To see how my colitus is faring. Hopefully i should be able to introduce some meat/dairy back in. God how i miss cheese!!!

Not following any plan really atm just chucking a few bits in mfp o see how im doing. Just trying to eat heathily but on 30 quid it doesnt go far. All that will vhange soon though.

Love you all dearly and miss you all tons

Xxxxxxx

Oh it's so nice to hear from you!! Hope it's all going well and you get the bakery sorted soon.

1lb isn't that bad in the grand scheme so don't beat yourself up about it. xxx

Hey pretty lady....

On holibobs right now but still scanning on here... Big kids to you xxx

Ohbhave a fabulous time! Ill be well jelly of your tan!! Big smooches xxxc

Oh it's so nice to hear from you!! Hope it's all going well and you get the bakery sorted soon.

1lb isn't that bad in the grand scheme so don't beat yourself up about it. xxx

Haha it is when i put on 6lb the week before and 4lb the week before that! Haha but i know what you mean. Kept the treats well away from my desk as i was just eating mindlessly.

Will be going around catching up on diaries. In a bit.

Xxxxx

Ohbhave a fabulous time! Ill be well jelly of your tan!! Big smooches xxxc

Haha it is when i put on 6lb the week before and 4lb the week before that! Haha but i know what you mean. Kept the treats well away from my desk as i was just eating mindlessly.

Will be going around catching up on diaries. In a bit.

Xxxxx

Oh hon. Don't worry, just get yourself straight with the bakery! x

Oh hon. Don't worry, just get yourself straight with the bakery! x

I know ill be so interested to see my first weeks loss in there!!! Bet it will be a stonker haha.

Xxxx

Well only drank tea all day as wasnt hungry but had a huge cottage pie.

It must of easy been 2 portions but was starving!

Just done my ironing for tomorrow and need a shower then bed time for me.
Hooefully burn some cals tonorrow by helping my friend move. Only helping out for an hour as meeting her at 10.30 and she has sw at 12 and then she is meeting a friend in the afternoon at 2 so i can get on with my stuff from 11.30 ish so hoping to do a bit of walking tomorrow.

Also did 10 mins on the cross trainer at 7mph. Goo me!

Xxx

Attachments

• 1364244997042.jpg
    1364244997042.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 33
Back