ProPoints For foods sake!!

Food for today

50g Tesco finest 7 nut granola - 7pp (alot of pp but omg its so worth it!)
Soya milk from allowance

Snacks
400ml unsweetened soya - 5pp

Love granola with nuts, sometimes it's just worth having a higher pp thing and feeling satisfied!

Oh definatley! Im lucky I have so many points to use. The same point as 2 slices of toast with butter or 2 crumpets and I'd rather have the granola!

Well all of tims 32nd birthday festivities are out of the way I'm really hoping I can refocus.

Need to pull up my socks as im just getting fatter and fatter :( probably atleast 21st again. Why do I do this to my self? Too many snacks and too much mindless eating in front of the computer screen. Think I need to put my fruit bowl there instead!

That's just life getting in the way once again....

Did Tim have a nice birthday? x

Ueah. The little **** got spoilt. Athough in a mad rush I did pick up a female birthday card for him haha!

Double post. .

Ya burke!!!

What are birthdays for if you can't be spoilt hey! ;-) x

Yeah bless him. He enjoyed himself which is what counts.

Shame I was left with a whopping gain. Taking me back up to 21st1lb.

Havent slept, felt so **** about the gain today. Just felt shitty in general I guess. It will pass im just over thinking things I guess. Havent really eaten today. Must get better. Onwards amd downwards.

It looms like we may complete on 22nd march now. Just wish the date would stop changing.

Although I got to try on one of our new works polo shirts. Not imoressed I had to get a mans size. And not impressed it was a xxl and still tight.

Gonna grab some zzzzz's and then eat properly today!

See you in a few xxx

Morning you....

Come back on here I miss you, it's not the same anymore....

22nd, that's a week on Friday! Just around the corner my sweet!

Work shirt, can you imagine how you will feel once it starts getting baggy? You know you can do it when you put your mind to it x

Morning you....

Come back on here I miss you, it's not the same anymore....

22nd, that's a week on Friday! Just around the corner my sweet!

Work shirt, can you imagine how you will feel once it starts getting baggy? You know you can do it when you put your mind to it x

I know. Its so friggin irritating though. I hate self sabotage. Yet I do it everytime.

Once im in there most of the stress and worry will go. Me and tim wont bicker so much. Ill have more time to prep food (most of the time by the time I realise its dinner time im way past hungry and tired.) There will be alot less paperwork so ill be able to sleep instead of spending all night doing paperwork because once I start I just cant stop.

I seem to always have a cold hangong around in the background and always getting headaches. I know im not ill but I always feel under the weather due to everything.

I know the bakery wont be a miracle cure but it will close these problems and probably open up a whole load of fresh ones! Haha.

I just need to reset and re energize but cant do that while im eating junk. I need to eat better but just cant find the motivation to find time to do another thing.

Baaaaah what a moan fest. I dont mean to moan. Cant moan to anyone else or they wont think I want the bakery lol.

But yeah. Its simple I just need to sort **** out and get on with it.

I know. Its so friggin irritating though. I hate self sabotage. Yet I do it everytime.

Once im in there most of the stress and worry will go. Me and tim wont bicker so much. Ill have more time to prep food (most of the time by the time I realise its dinner time im way past hungry and tired.) There will be alot less paperwork so ill be able to sleep instead of spending all night doing paperwork because once I start I just cant stop.

I seem to always have a cold hangong around in the background and always getting headaches. I know im not ill but I always feel under the weather due to everything.

I know the bakery wont be a miracle cure but it will close these problems and probably open up a whole load of fresh ones! Haha.

I just need to reset and re energize but cant do that while im eating junk. I need to eat better but just cant find the motivation to find time to do another thing.

Baaaaah what a moan fest. I dont mean to moan. Cant moan to anyone else or they wont think I want the bakery lol.

But yeah. Its simple I just need to sort **** out and get on with it.

I totally understand that! I love my job, nothing to complain about but I am constantly exhausted and never quite feel 100%. I know that moving closer to work when James gets back will help but until then I just have to put up with it.

Moan away love, we don't mind! x

Well some good news instead of moaning!!

We got to announce it in facebook and launch the page.

Had lots of likes and well wishes. Also with in 3 mins of announcing someone asked for a job. After her never speaking to me in 10 years I think she can go whistle!

Well some good news instead of moaning!!

We got to announce it in facebook and launch the page.

Had lots of likes and well wishes. Also with in 3 mins of announcing someone asked for a job. After her never speaking to me in 10 years I think she can go whistle!

Fab news hun!!!! It's going to be your year ;-) x

Fab news hun!!!! It's going to be your year ;-) x

I hope so!! Been having a lush afternoon of baking today.

Sadly the diet is no where to be seen. Cant wait to be able to get out and exercise and eay right.

I hope so!! Been having a lush afternoon of baking today.

Sadly the diet is no where to be seen. Cant wait to be able to get out and exercise and eay right.

Sounds fun! I'm sure the diet will slip into place when you're more sorted with the bakery. Enjoy it! :)

Sounds fun! I'm sure the diet will slip into place when you're more sorted with the bakery. Enjoy it! :)

I bloody hope so love. I forgot how hard it is to diet and sort stuff out for work.

Hya nice to see you again and fab news with the bakery :)

I'm joining ww on Saturday as am just having no luck with anything else and I need someone to be accountable to so am joining a group in a hope that its what will do it for me x

I think the diet only works when you're really on top of all the other areas of your life!

Definatly agree. I never know whether im coming or going and food for me to eat is last thing on my mind, yet I spend all day cooking, baking, talking, writing and looking at food!

Funny how when your on top of your diet everything else falls in to place and when your on top of everything else the diet seems to fall into place.

Back