ProPoints For foods sake!!

*sarah-lou*

Gold Member
Well I have a diary up in the gold section. But wanted a more public food rambling.

Due to an allegry I have a ovo-vegetarian diet. I have an allergy to raw forms of dairy but not dairy derivatives. E.g I can use cheese sauve mix or eat bread but cant have cheese on toast or have a milkshake.

This is a reccuring thing in my life so switching to and from it doesnt bother me too much.

Most of you will have seen me around and know I have been playing woth the same 2 stone since sept. But hopefully with the bakery opening just around the corner that will keep me very busy!

I get 46pp per day and then my weeklies. Although I keep giving myself fresh starts this needs to be the last. Ive been pointing for the last few days and then my weight was 20st 11lb.

I will be weighing in tomorrow and having a fresh new clean slate as im feeling back in control. Im going tongo back to basics and relearn and remind my self of things. Like I was when I first joined!

Good luck all

Xx

So pleased to see this. X purely because I can't see how you are going in the gold members diary !!!!! Xx

So pleased to see this. X purely because I can't see how you are going in the gold members diary !!!!! Xx

Hehe well now you can listen to me moan even more!

Well I lost 6lb in 5 days which isnt too bad.

But I have a whole new load of weeklies to munch through. Not that I used them last week haha!

So I now weigh 20st 5lb.

Yes! So glad you've got a thread here, I don't think I'm a gold member yet! How many damn posts does it take?!

Lost a pp! Yay!

Monday 25th feb

45pp daily 49pp weekly

Breakfast
60g Muesli 6pp
250ml Alpro organic Soya milk 2pp
Asda low fat soya yogurt 2pp
Nectarine

Total 10pp

Lunch
2x Ww white danish 3pp
1 tblsp light mayo 1pp
Quorn ham 1pp
Cucumber 0pp
Cup a soup 2pp
Soya yog 2pp

Total 9pp

Dinner
Quorn and leek pie 10pp
185g boiled spuds 3pp
10g of soya spread 2pp
100g peas 2pp
Vegetable gravy 1pp

Total 18pp

Snacks
Apple
2 soya yogurts 4pp
2 hot chocs 2pp

Total 6pp

43/45pp
0/49pp

Last edited:
Yes! So glad you've got a thread here, I don't think I'm a gold member yet! How many damn posts does it take?!

1500 lol so you got a long way to go yet sweetie!

Xx

Well done, 6lbs is great, I haven't even lost that yet and it's been 3 weeks. I hope to see more of your diary x

Im lucky I lose weight quite quickly but I also have over 10st to lose so it had bloody better come off quick to start with.

Xxx

6lb is bloody amazing xx well done Hun xx

Thanks darling. I got a fair way to go to catch up with you though!

How much have you lost now?

Lost a pp! Yay!

Monday 25th feb

45pp daily 49pp weekly

Breakfast
60g Muesli 6pp
250ml Alpro organic Soya milk 2pp
Asda low fat soya yogurt 2pp
Nectarine

Total 10pp

Lunch
2x Ww white danish 3pp
1 tblsp light mayo 1pp
Quorn ham 1pp
Cucumber 0pp
Cup a soup 2pp
Soya yog 2pp

Total 9pp

Dinner
Quorn and leek pie 10pp
185g boiled spuds 3pp
10g of soya spread 2pp
100g peas 2pp
Vegetable gravy 1pp

Total 18pp

Snacks
Apple
2 soya yogurts 4pp
2 hot chocs 2pp

Total 6pp

43/45pp
0/49pp

Yay! All done and dusted.

On to day 2!

Well done on the loss so far! :D xx

Sarah I cannot keep up lol. here to follow xx

lol its fine im looking forward to seeing your yummy food x

Well today has been a terrible food day. I cant keep fluids down.

Feel so yucky.

So my food for today is...

Zilch.

Hope I feel better tomorrow.

Hope you feel better soon! At least it's better than my day - no lunch, mostly biscuits!

Oh I hate that, many times have I had buscuits and called them lunch as they were all that was there at the time haha. At te moment I either want to stuff my face with junk or I dont want to eat haha. im nit hungry one min and starving the next.

And now im feeling ill. Talk about difficult. I just wish I was normal.

Back