ProPoints For foods sake!!

Hello ladies.

A quick update from me. My friend who I stopped talking to last year has come back into my life. She is so different. So much calmer and more mature. Seems like having her baby calmed her down. Anyway ill still be her godmother so the christening is on 7th july. Here is a little pic of tim with our god daughter harper.
She is gorgeous.

I have felt so ill for the last couple of days. So nauseous and shakey and cold. And so tired too. Im not eating much as cant keep anything down and all the bakery smells make me vomit all day. Not sure what is wrong with me. Hope it passes soon though.

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Attachments

• 1369755985509.jpg
    1369755985509.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 57
Hello ladies.

A quick update from me. My friend who I stopped talking to last year has come back into my life. She is so different. So much calmer and more mature. Seems like having her baby calmed her down. Anyway ill still be her godmother so the christening is on 7th july. Here is a little pic of tim with our god daughter harper.
She is gorgeous.

I have felt so ill for the last couple of days. So nauseous and shakey and cold. And so tired too. Im not eating much as cant keep anything down and all the bakery smells make me vomit all day. Not sure what is wrong with me. Hope it passes soon though.

Hope everyone is ok xxx
Awww look at that little babe, awww. Such a cute little thing!!!!!

I am sorry to hear you are not well, could it be stress? X

Awww look at that little babe, awww. Such a cute little thing!!!!!

I am sorry to hear you are not well, could it be stress? X

I think im just overworked and stressed. The long days take there toll after a while. How are you? Xx

Hello ladies.

She is gorgeous.

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Hope you feel better soon Sweetie. X

Hello ladies.

She is gorgeous.

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Has she now? I bet you were shocked but I'm glad she's come back to you...

Hope you're feeling better today x

Yeah I am feeling better. Got a new food diary and I might actually put food in it for a change. Its call the crusty loaf anf is in ww diaries section.

Back