Extra Easy For goodness Sake! 3.5lbs ON! and I didnt cheat :(

legaleagle

Very frustrating! Had my weigh in last night after only last week losing 3lbs to get my stone award-so miffed! I went to the gym twice too, and did not cheat! Im guessing its water gain, but tips to get myself out of this little blip please would be appreciated x

It happened to me some weeks back. I had a 2lb gain, despite sticking to plan 100%. I know it probably sounds lame, but just stick to the plan and the blip will right itself!

this happens to me nearly every week! so annoying isnt it xx

Very frustrating! Had my weigh in last night after only last week losing 3lbs to get my stone award-so miffed! I went to the gym twice too, and did not cheat! Im guessing its water gain, but tips to get myself out of this little blip please would be appreciated x

I had a week like that after I had changed my exercise routine. I now make sure I drink 2ltrs of water a day and another litre if I exercise. It does seem to make a difference and changing my exercise routine doesn't seem to lead to a weight gain anymore.

It could be water weight, or it could be a change in exercise routine. Some people also say that this week's weigh in actually reflects the previous week's eating, so what was last week like for you hun? Whatever it is, I'm sure that your 100% week will show up on the scales soon. Don't despair! xx

Back