For Lolacola

fillymum

synful soul
Each time I see your avatar picture I think of my three boys.

I am sure their father must have visited Belfast as some time...........

this is 2 of my boys, number 3 was out hunting for provisions,because they are so underfed....

randomphotos002.jpg

Your boy...........

Can you see the family resemblance. Does that mean we are related lol.

She's a (not so) little girl!

Where she came from is a bit of a mystery. She arrived at my parents house many years ago looking very skinny, so I brought her in and fed her some Brekkies and she never left! :D (parents couldn't say no as she had conveniently arrived the day I got good exam results when I was at school!)

She's exactly the same, food wise. My parent's recently learned that she has been demanding food of their neighbour for years, and they have been giving her fish and chicken!!

Your cats are absolutely gorgeous - it's so sweet how they hug like that :D Sheiko has a great disdain for other cats (and people, for that matter!) although she can be very persuasive when she wants to :D

Gosh, that is quite rare, a ginger female.

I love her story. Cats are so clever, much cleverer than dogs.

We never own our cats, they own us.

I found this picture of the three of them.

bobandco.jpg

They have all been neutered this week but are still chasing next doors unspade female for the last 2 days. Obviously the message hasn't reached ther brains yet.

"I love her story. Cats are so clever, much cleverer than dogs.
We never own our cats, they own us."

Or as they say, dogs have owners, but cats have staff! Love the pictures.

"I love her story. Cats are so clever, much cleverer than dogs.
We never own our cats, they own us."

Or as they say, dogs have owners, but cats have staff! Love the pictures.

I love that. It is so true.

We have 7 dogs who are so undemanding and so uncomplicated and cost less to feed than the cats.

Mine are called Rag, Tag and Bob and as I am typing this Bob has come in through the kitchen window shouting for his supper..noisy boy !!!

Aww, they are absolutely gorgeous with lovely markings! - where did you get them from? And what are they called? :D

Oh, just seen the names - stupid me!! Thise are such sweet names :D So no Spanish names for them then :giggle:

Oh, just seen the names - stupid me!! Thise are such sweet names :D So no Spanish names for them then :giggle:
No though they are multi lingual as they speak English, Spanish and Cat. lol.

We had their mother who was either a feral cat or had been dumped. She was with us for about 2 years when she had "the boys". Sadly she picked up some poison from somewhere when they were babies and died so we took over with her babes. We also had dad who disappeared about the same time as mum so we assume that whatever it was she had eaten he had eaten as well.

The middle one in your picture has a look I've come to know very well over the past 15 years with Sheiko. "Not YOU with the camera AGAIN!"

Back