For the last time - again.

Best of luck with your last 10 lb - unfortunately I have 10 lb just to get back on track! Still ove 2 stone to lose after that. However we will get there I am sure of it.

Well going VERY quickly in the wrong direction. I now have 17 lb to lose just to get back on track. Amazing what 3 months of overeating and drinking like the proverbial fish will do for you! Anyway went back on plan yesterday and am feeling quite positive. I may have to get back into my obsessive daily weighing for a few weeks, seems to be the only way (weigh lol) for me. Perhaps not healthy - but probably more healthy than continuing to gain at the rate I have been. Take care all.

thank god you talked about your obsessive daily weigh-ins! i seriousaly thought i was the only person to ever do that :)

i know you shouldn;t weight yourself everyday but it seems to be the only thing that keeps me on track. there is no way i could leave it to just once a week! getting up in the morning and being the same weight always inspired me to keep going for another day.

nice to know i'm not alone....

Hi Caroline, What a shame you have gotten to that point again but never mind. It has happened to me so many times over the years so it can be turned around and hope you will be able to do that.

Glad that your studies are going well.

Don't leave it too long before the next posting, hey? I really miss you!! ... :wave_cry:

B.t.w. I wee and weigh every morning without fail, in fact I get quite annoyed with myself if I have got dressed without it....:D

A good start to the day and the diet. I dropped 3 lb overnight. I know this will slow down almost immediately but I will take it while I can. Keep smiling everyone :).

TY Emmaline!!!!

I am back on today guys to report another 2lb down. Still 11 lb up on January, but at least now going in the right direction. I hope everyone else is shrinking too! Take care all.

Hi, good luck. You will soon have that gain off.

Thanks Emmaline, Jess and Finnsmom,

I might just take you up on the pm moans fest Emmaline, next time I'm feeling down. As you so rightly say I'm feeling quite positive just now - long may that last.

Well guys just popped on to report another lb down. That's 1/2 a stone this week. I know that will drop right back now but at least it's a good initial boost. I'm now back to 10lb above what I was at my niece's wedding in January. Hopefully get there or there abouts in the next couple of months. Take care everyone xxx.

How is it going ? Lass321, hope you doing well

well thats just brilliant!

whats your secret???? i have definitely stalled and am hovering on putting a pound back on :(

going to have to keep at it!

You will get there Finnsmom, you are so close to goal weight. The body always hangs on to the last few pounds as long as possible. I'm losing quite quickly just now because I have still got a lot to lose, and also I have been a wee greedy piggy for about 3 months; drinking and eating like it was going out of fashion, and now I'm paying the piper.

On a lighter note guys I dropped another lb overnight, so 9 lb to go before I can resume losing weight where I left off in January. I know I'm having a party on Saturday so that will put me back a couple of days, but feeling so positive now I don't think it will put me back mentally - fingers crossed! Take care all. Emmaline - I read your diary entry this morning - will post on your diary tonight - take care xxx.

Isn't it amazing how time flies when you are avoiding dieting? I can't believe it was May the last time I posted on here. Well here I am again, now 12 lb away from where I broke off in January. I called this post For the last time - again, but I'm beginning to understand that I might be doing this the rest of my life, and the best I can hope for is to be slimmer while dieting. I doubt there will ever be a time when I get to say that's me finished dieting for ever :(.

Dieting for life?! Why not think about it as healthy eating FOR your life....:D
Glad to know you are still trying to keep things going despite your heavy work load. Amazing how much stuff we can fit in when we have to altho' I do think you are doing soo well.
Hope you have a good time in Amsterdam..(mind what you're up to!...:rolleyes:)

Dieting for life?! Why not think about it as healthy eating FOR your life....:D
Glad to know you are still trying to keep things going despite your heavy work load. Amazing how much stuff we can fit in when we have to altho' I do think you are doing soo well.
Hope you have a good time in Amsterdam..(mind what you're up to!...:rolleyes:)

Good advice - as always! I promise to behave in Holland - if only because pot gives you the munchies!

Back