For The Men!

QPRTOM

Hi people,

I started the lipotrim shakes last Friday weighing 154kgs. Im a 21 year old who is quite active but playing rugby wasnt enough to keep away all the bad stuff the good stuff leaves behind.

So far ive stuck to the diet strictly. Only the shakes and water so far nothing added no tea coffee sweetners anything like that.

I think ive done really well not to eat at all but now its getting very hard. i usually leave my shakes until im feeling the most hungry and have literally drank gallons of water over the past four days, id say about 4 - 5 litres a day, yet i do feel hungry and everything i see looks edible now. lol

So ive come here looking for support and tips on how to get through this.

any help and support would be appreciated!

Hey hun wecome to mini mins this a great place to get advice and support. :)

With regards to the hunger feeling this should pass soon when you hit ketosis and sometimes its more mental hunger than physical. So like you have been doing keep drinking the water (though no more than 4-5l) keep busy and it will hopefully get better.

Now is the male plan 2 shakes a day?? Have you thought about splitting them and having 4 a day?? Just to space out the vits and mins your body is getting. :0 might help with hunger.

Good luck hun and let us know how you get on. :)

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You've made a good decision, choosing lipotrim. I'd say after the first 7-10 days you should well and truly be in Ketosis, this doesn't mean you will completely stop feeling hungry, if you're around food or you cook then you will feel it until your body gets use to the low calorie intake.
I still feel hungry some days and I'm on my 12th week and have lost over 4 stone. Make sure to drink up to 4 litres only and don't leave your shakes too late.
Good luck :D x

Hey Tom(?), men are rare to find on these diet's sadly.

Anyway, advice? hmm... first off all you need to set a schedule for your 4-5 shakes, if your over 40 BMI and get hungry often I recommend 5, if you do go with four, maybe have a shake for breakfast, a shake for lunch, bar for a snack and a shake for dinner then that way you will get used to it and feel normal and no longer hungry..

I think 5 liters of water a day could be a bad thing, try cutting it down to 3-4 if you can.

Good luck!

hi mate, i havent been on lipotrim for about a year, dropped from 105kg to around 85kg, back to around 90kg atm, hoping to start again some time sooon, good luck keep posting updates

Hi, yeah the hunger thing does go eventually. I distract my self all the time when i feel hungry!! Good luck and keep us upto date with how your getting on
lucy x

Tom, stick with it. I lost four stone in eight weeks. I was lucky in that I never felt hungry at all. Ketosis should kick in soon and that really should take away all of your hunger pangs and make you feel better.

As I stay, stick with it, it's worth it. I've restarted today, I'm lucky in that I know what to expect and I'm really quite excited.

Hey Tom(?), men are rare to find on these diet's sadly.

Anyway, advice? hmm... first off all you need to set a schedule for your 4-5 shakes, if your over 40 BMI and get hungry often I recommend 5, if you do go with four, maybe have a shake for breakfast, a shake for lunch, bar for a snack and a shake for dinner then that way you will get used to it and feel normal and no longer hungry..

I think 5 liters of water a day could be a bad thing, try cutting it down to 3-4 if you can.

Good luck!

I dont understand? im only on 2 shakes a day and lots of water. I am flying now sticking strictly to shake in the morn shake in the evening and about 4 litres of water. exercising twice a week now aswell. Really finding it easy now. problem is im away on holiday next weekend so im having a re feed this week to see what the effects will be and im back on the TFR on the monday will be interesting.

Anyway guys and girls i have my second weigh in tomorrow which im really looking forward to, thank you for all the support.

o yeah last week was my first weigh in and i lost 17lbs!!!! so thats why im looking forward to it

QPRTOM said:
I dont understand? im only on 2 shakes a day and lots of water. I am flying now sticking strictly to shake in the morn shake in the evening and about 4 litres of water. exercising twice a week now aswell. Really finding it easy now. problem is im away on holiday next weekend so im having a re feed this week to see what the effects will be and im back on the TFR on the monday will be interesting.

Anyway guys and girls i have my second weigh in tomorrow which im really looking forward to, thank you for all the support.

o yeah last week was my first weigh in and i lost 17lbs!!!! so thats why im looking forward to it

Great job but just 2 shakes a day for a man is literally starving yourself and your probably burning of muscle too.... I know I feel almost dead with just 2-3 when I miss some... just be careful and good luck!

Sent from my Blade using MiniMins

Back