For those of you struggling - read my story!

Thanks Bren, heres hoping.

Well done on your loss. I forgot to take photos this week I MUST do that :)

Yes, photos are a real boost as you go through the process - even when you can't see the difference in the mirror you will in your photos.
Bren xx

You look amazing, well done!

Well, I lost 5lbs this week which I am really happy with after week 2's disappointment. I had 2 days (1 waiting for delivery, 2nd meal out with colleagues) where I substituted 1 meal replacement with low carb, low fat, high protien meals - so I am really pleased I can still lose when not 100%. I'm going to add some extra exercise this week as I am feeling so energetic still. I keep waiting for something to go wrong on this - but so far so good.

Thanks Lisa & Bren, like Bren said, once you see the weight coming off it is so inspiring and keeps you on track & determined. Managed a bit of extra walking and cross trainer time as well!

WayHey! 4lbs lost last week! Still happy with that - keep forgetting how slow weight loss is on other plans and that 4lbs is twice what I would be seeing on a really good week on an eating plan.
This week may be a test - on holiday for 5 days - so have planned to have an add a meal week - I will really need to watch the fat & carbs & then I should be ok. If I get pressured into going out for a curry with OH I have planned tandoori trout which is so tasty and filling! Honest! it tastes much nicer than it sounds. I think that would probably be as far as I could push it though & still hope to lose anything.

Hi Bren :)

I actually read your story on the Exante website before i realised we have our very own star right here! :p
You are a huge inspriation, and you must be so proud of yourself.
I really hope i can do as well as you have done!

xxx

You can do it, you just have to be fully committed and make yourself believe you can do it, the rest will follow.
Bren xx

Thanks Bren
Certainly more optimistic this time round :)
xx

Glad to hear it, I think the head thing is 90% of the battle myself. You have to really want it - no excuses!
Bren xx

Back